sharetrader
Page 403 of 733 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 7330
    Advanced Member

WHS logistics network still needs a lot of work. Purchased something on Thursday, and it won’t be available for me to pick up from a Wellington store until Wednesday. Almost a week to get from their distribution centre to a main centre store for collection is far too slow.

Heading to Noel Leeming to buy a new fridge/freezer today. Will be interesting to see how long that takes to get delivered/available to pickup.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Red Shed buzzing about 10.30

Never seen a queue at self serve checkout before .....cheated and did the old go to the service desk trick ...they process sales there
    Quote Originally Posted by X-men View Post
    Yes ...yes...I dod that sometimes...hahha...showed my lost face or no speaking english face...then they checked me out at the service desk n I skipped a long Q....hahha
    .... sneaky ... rich dude winner dresses down and drives a rusty toyota to the foodbank

I wonder if its because they have alot less staff processing the orders at check out and distribution center. The store at Barrington Chch has next to no check out staff and people lining up.

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    .... sneaky ... rich dude winner dresses down and drives a rusty toyota to the foodbank
    Oysters and chips for lunch down on the beach once a week more my gig

And love my Hiut jeans (great story that company)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Oysters and chips for lunch down on the beach once a week more my gig

And love my Hiut jeans (great story that company)
    Good life Winner! Notice that I did not say you are taking food from the foodbank... if anything you would be giving them food to giveaway, Tindall style, I think
    Last edited by Habits; 09-05-2021 at 02:49 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    WHS logistics network still needs a lot of work. Purchased something on Thursday, and it won’t be available for me to pick up from a Wellington store until Wednesday. Almost a week to get from their distribution centre to a main centre store for collection is far too slow.

Heading to Noel Leeming to buy a new fridge/freezer today. Will be interesting to see how long that takes to get delivered/available to pickup.
    My Noel Leeming trip to buy a fridge did not go well. Wanted a simple cheap fridge - found a model on the floor and the staff member told me there is none in stock and after checking on the computer he had no idea when an order would be filled. I could order one, but he said it could be months before it arrived and shrugged his shoulders. The model was also not listed on their online store.

Oh...poor customer...hard to please...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by X-men View Post
    Oh...poor customer...hard to please...
    Two crappy logistics/inventory related experiences in 4 days while spending over $2000 at WHS properties. I hope my experiences aren't common.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Two crappy logistics/inventory related experiences in 4 days while spending over $2000 at WHS properties. I hope my experiences aren't common.
    I just brought a washing machine and was expecting a 2 month delay. Arrived in 3 days.
    At the moment if you expect to get anything big straight away your dreaming. If you get it your lucky.
    I can honestly say WHS Group is very busy

Advanced Member

over last 10 years, the latest the sales update has landed is the 13th May, so may have to wait until Thursday perhaps for the update. Have to go back to 2010 to find a date significantly later (May 18th)