sharetrader
Page 406 of 733 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 7330

Market slack az today .....hasn’t caught up with the WHS news
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    same as it didnt with HGH the other day???

is the market exhausted...?
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Advanced Member

Looking forward to some more large dividends in the future. As for the shareprice, who cares, if you think it cheap buy some more !!

Great update. So come July, the PE ratio will be 8 or 9. The SP has plenty of room to grow. Not sure why todays announcement hasn't changed the SP by more.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

So, looking beyond the wonderful FY21. What does FY22 and further on likely look like?
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    So, looking beyond the wonderful FY21. What does FY22 and further on likely look like?
    Unless margins grow by another 300 to 400 basis points I guess FY22 earnings will grow in line with sales growth (either up or down)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

if sales fall back a bit ( if you think they are up due to covid ) it really shouldnt matter for dividends as long as the margins stay strong.
    one step ahead of the herd

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The market knows the growth story, with or without today's numbers so the stock was cheap before now. Eventually it will be a story no one can deny, including snow leopard. Price is up 4.4 pct .... not bad for one day

Forsyth Barr came out with a note this week after polishing up their crystal ball saying that they didn't expect international travel to reach pre-pandemic levels until 2026 so there will be plenty of people staying at home and spending at home, (not that I think WHS's typical customer, if there is such a thing, is a huge international traveler).

One of my key investment themes is that retail will be "stronger for longer" and I'm backing that investment thesis with large stakes in WHS and HLG.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Forsyth Barr came out with a note this week after polishing up their crystal ball saying that they didn't expect international travel to reach pre-pandemic levels until 2026 so there will be plenty of people staying at home and spending at home, (not that I think WHS's typical customer, if there is such a thing, is a huge international traveler).

One of my key investment themes is that retail will be "stronger for longer" and I'm backing that investment thesis with large stakes in WHS and HLG.
    I agree. I think the general feeling is a trip to Australia would be nice but is prepared to wait it out at least another year and see what happens with COVID and the vaccine.