sharetrader
Page 418 of 733 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 7330

You can see why CEO talking acquisitions - to a certain extend Red Sheds ain't doing the job as the growth engine

I've updated this chart to Jan 2020 (WHS half year) - all you can conclude Rd Sheds sales are still not keeping with overall retail spend but you can say they are not losing market share as fast as they have in the past.

Interesting chart as it tells a lot of stories and when you think about it it might challenge some peoples perceived view of who Red Sheds customers really are.

Just as well margins have expanded and they have cut costs as again Red Sheds financial performance might have been a disappointment

No worries though because these times are different eh

Why do you have so much history on Red Sheds winner? Started from an consultancy/project exercise and morbid fascination as to how Red Sheds might evolve over time has inspired me to keep it all up to date ..... maybe another chapter being written in their history, just maybe. Hope springs eternal they say
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 23-05-2021 at 09:28 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Catch up mate - management said after the most recent earnings that they are keen for acquisitions.
    Plus one...

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You can see why CEO talking acquisitions - to a certain extend Red Sheds ain't doing the job as the growth engine

I've updated this chart to Jan 2020 (WHS half year) - all you can conclude Rd Sheds sales are still not keeping with overall retail spend but you can say they are not losing market share as fast as they have in the past.

Interesting chart as it tells a lot of stories and when you think about it it might challenge some peoples perceived view of who Red Sheds customers really are.

Just as well margins have expanded and they have cut costs as again Red Sheds financial performance might have been a disappointment

Why do you have so much history on Red Sheds winner? Started from an consultancy/project exercise and morbid fascination as to how Red Sheds might evolve over time has inspired me to keep it all up to date ..... maybe another chapter being written in their history, just maybe. Hope springs eternal they say
    Great depiction of Red Sheds lagging behind overall covid retail boost ...maybe a case of high tide raising all boats here ...Not a fan of WHS management skills and decisions ....but they can get their act together in this opportune time ...lest they will be punished again by markets .

Winner your graphs are outstanding

Advanced Member

deleted...

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Old mate View Post
    Winner your graphs are outstanding
    Looks like they pick up lost ground during recession and low consumer confidence times.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

interesting chart - thanks for sharing!

I would think Kmart growth has gobbled up some of the red sheds share of retail growth over the last 5 years as well, given that it is probably the closest thing to a direct like-for-like competitor to the red sheds. I could be wrong, but Kmart growth has now slowed somewhat as they simply have less locations to expand too.

‘however WHS isn’t priced for any growth at all really, so even if red shed growth is mediocre, the good growth from its other operations, and improving margins and operational efficiency and addition of strong online growth - I still consider it undervalued.
    Last edited by LaserEyeKiwi; 23-05-2021 at 01:32 PM.

Guru

You can't get food items at Kmart, so even more important to improve on that side of things.
    As well as put in the self-service checkouts

Guru

The garden centres are good value too which some stores have within them.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 24-05-2021 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Catch up mate - management said after the most recent earnings that they are keen for acquisitions.
    I stand corrected, last time was in Standard 1 when I was asked to state Pi to 27 decimals. Yikes I do not like that then. I would be super surprised if the Tindalls would support but hey you never know. I will throw an idea out there, Carters, Your Building Partner! Isn't CHH selling assets,