sharetrader
Page 439 of 733 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 7330

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I topped up on the dip earlier this week at $3.33. That's almost "stealing" I reckon. Never look a gift horse in the mouth !!
    You and me both. Expecting a trading update very soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    You and me both. Expecting a trading update very soon!!
    Any trading update will be a boomer

4th quarter ends next week …might be after that

Have you guessed full year sales
    Last edited by winner69; 22-07-2021 at 01:18 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Any trading update will be a boomer

4th quarter ends next week …might be after that

Have you guessed full year sales
    No idea. But everyone I've talked to at noel lemming are very busy. Torpedo 7 doing very well. Marketplace gathering steam.
    No idea about warehouse but looks good.
    Also even though noel lemming have sales there profit per product is up due to not price cutting as much due to lack of stock.
    No problems here for the foreseeable future.
    Finally sorted there issuies by the looks

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    No idea. But everyone I've talked to at noel lemming are very busy. Torpedo 7 doing very well. Marketplace gathering steam.
    No idea about warehouse but looks good.
    Also even though noel lemming have sales there profit per product is up due to not price cutting as much due to lack of stock.
    No problems here for the foreseeable future.
    Finally sorted there issuies by the looks
    Yeah the days of discounting are well and truly over. Mrs B complaining to me today she has to pay full retail and wait for a new high end digital camera but pleased she can get it. She always likes a bargain and bemoaned paying full retail. I said welcome to the new reality where you're a winner if you can get the product you want delivered in a timely manner at full retail. Such an outcome is "the new bargain of the 2020's" There will be no end to this for many many years. Price negotiation for anything is over...its all about whether you can get it or not and when can you get it ?

Got more $ capital tied up in WHS than HLG now. Oh my goodness, now my #1 investment position...I even surprised myself. WHS on stupidly low multiples and stay, play and spend at home is going to be an ongoing theme for many many years and WHS a prime beneficiary of that. I might get even more !

Average analyst forecast is $3.84 and I reckon this and future years forecasts are SUPER CONSERVATIVE and I can foresee some REALLY BIG UPGRADES for FY22 AND FY23 coming after the full year result!! https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...364/consensus/
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-07-2021 at 02:47 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Yes MR B but HLG is still smashing it on the yield is it not?

WHS not far behind but its got a lot more inventory to track and it all comes from ?

Is it margins as good as HLG and MHJ.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 22-07-2021 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    Yes MR B but HLG is still smashing it on the yield is it not?
    WHS only just slightly bigger than HLG holding. Yes I am still expecting 50 cps fully imputed in total this year = 69.44 cps gross = ~ 9.5% gross yield...so good I'll probably have them back at #1 as soon as I see virus numbers coming back down a bit in Australia.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

WHS did smash it out of the park, T7 and NM had good performances. If by some misfortune for A NZ does get hit by a big lock down ;HLG does not seem to be effected by lock downs and its price line is steady compared to it normal 10 year chart.

My fashion design friends in AUS kicked out of hong kong love HLG and say dont underestimate MHJ.

Women know the fashion market better than most men.

Advanced Member

Speculation that Foodstuffs & Countdown may be forced to sell down assets to a hypothetical 3rd entrant as a result of the government market review being released thus coming week.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/12580...lators-trolley

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Speculation that Foodstuffs & Countdown may be forced to sell down assets to a hypothetical 3rd entrant as a result of the government market review being released thus coming week.

Seems that guy from Consumer NZ has become a mouth pice for the government….hmmm

implications of price controls on retail pricing in NZ would be truly scary, especially in a high volume low margin industry like supermarkets.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post

Speaking of foodstuffs, following foodstuffs sellout of WHS will WHS become a top 50 company, bought and held by passive funds