sharetrader
Page 477 of 733 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 7330
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Playa View Post
    I was checking the locations of interest about 10 days ago and realized I was at my local supermarket at the stated day and time, went and lined up the next day for my test, took 3 hours in the que...was sh*ting myself, test came back negative 2 days later
    I hope you are still isolating and getting your day 12 test in 2 days time? Covid doesn’t always show up in first or day 5 test (as viral load hasn’t built up high enough yet).

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Mrs B and I feel very nervous shopping at the supermarket and are annoyed that no supermarket in our area will home deliver unless you are special needs and / or 70 years+ and before anyone suggests click and collect, try and get a time slot !

But good for the Warehouse, they home deliver a range of many hundreds of food items for only $5, halleluiah !
    Prices seem pretty good too. I got stuck into ordering lots of stuff today including plenty of treat food
    https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/c/foo...old/food-drink
    a shame they aren’t delivering bread and milk as “essential items” - looks like they are sticking to non-perishable/long dated items.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    a shame they aren’t delivering bread and milk as “essential items” - looks like they are sticking to non-perishable/long dated items.
    Yeah I agree. We get these every few days from our local dairy who only allow 1 person in at a time, ((I still wear a face mask though).

I included some badly needed office supplies into the same food order today so $5 to assemble all that lot together and deliver it is quite a deal !
    It'll be interesting to see how long delivery takes.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Our local Warehouse usually sells Butter, pies, bacon, milk and bread all fairly priced- but not now via click and collect. Shame it may have introduced customers to this side of things.

Advanced Member

Yeah I agree. We get these every few days from our local dairy who only allow 1 person in at a time, ((I still wear a face mask though).

I included some badly needed office supplies into the same food order today so $5 to assemble all that lot together and deliver it is quite a deal !
    It'll be interesting to see how long delivery takes.
    so big question: is WHS still using NZ post / courierpost to deliver? Or have they managed to setup an internal system with their currently spare staff to actually make deliveries within short driving range of stores?

... have power to make you great

TA forming good pattern ready for breakout above current SP

We’ll see a multi year high next week — beating the 386 in March — and after that it will push on to 400 plus in quick time

Some time next year 500 on the cards
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    so big question: is WHS still using NZ post / courierpost to deliver? Or have they managed to setup an internal system with their currently spare staff to actually make deliveries within short driving range of stores?
    That's what they're doing. They have work to do on their delivery systems. (In saying that, we are in lockdown level 4 in Auckland so getting anything delivered in the current environment is nice)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    We’ll see a multi year high next week — beating the 386 in March — and after that it will push on to 400 plus in quick time

Some time next year 500 on the cards
    Agree 100% ! Also, NZX50 inclusion beckons in the not too distant future
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-09-2021 at 07:42 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

That's what they're doing. They have work to do on their delivery systems. (In saying that, we are in lockdown level 4 in Auckland so getting anything delivered in the current environment is nice)

Agree 100% ! Also, NZX50 inclusion beckons in the not too distant future
    While I support the share price rising and would be happily surprised I don't think it will happen in the next couple of weeks end of September maybe...
    Reasons.
    1. September is generally a quite month for the market. Warehouse includes
    2 retail and covid in nz is still a uncertainty
    Yes it helped last time but this time there are different winds in the air.
    I'm still in a agreement this is a great hold. But I'm still thinking of a hovering price of around 3.60 - 3.80. Maybe now it's 3.70-3.90

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    While I support the share price rising and would be happily surprised I don't think it will happen in the next couple of weeks end of September maybe...
    Reasons.
    1. September is generally a quite month for the market. Warehouse includes
    2 retail and covid in nz is still a uncertainty
    Yes it helped last time but this time there are different winds in the air.
    I'm still in a agreement this is a great hold. But I'm still thinking of a hovering price of around 3.60 - 3.80. Maybe now it's 3.70-3.90
    1. US sharemarkets will be up this month on quarter and window dressing by funds, the cheer will rub off
    2. FY21 results announcement 29 Sept something to watch with interest