sharetrader
Page 503 of 733 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 7330

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks but to be fair many other experienced investors have noted this as a great buy.

I am really looking forward to the result on 29th and getting a steer on how this is going to grow further in FY22. I think the analysts have this one well and truly wrong with their FY22 average estimate of $110m. I foresee the so called one-off effect of Covid that is likely to generate more than $170m normalized profit in FY21 as being enduring for many years and that's what's going to be part of the driver behind price appreciation in the years ahead as well as Torpedo 7 gaining more critical mass as more people embrace the Kiwi outdoors and the market.com gaining momentum. Store within a store to start gaining more momentum in FY22 and future years too as well as some store rationalization with their WALT of just 4 years and they enhance their digital footprint.
    From 9 September 2021. Locked and loaded with a large stake for 29 September and hoping for $170m+ normalised profit. Hoping the result breaks the shackles and we finally get over $4 on the day or within a few days afterwards. I note from a TA point of view a continuing uptrend which I expect will be enduring. Reiterating what I said above I think analysts have this FAR too low for FY22 and I expect we will see ongoing analyst upgrades coming through as we progress through the coming financial year. For the foreseeable future, the longer you hold, the more you will make is how I see it. NZX50 inclusion coming before the end of 2022 in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-09-2021 at 07:52 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

The govt should refuse approval for Amazon if it wants to set up warehouses here like they have in Australia.

The US small business retail landscape is a bit of a wasteland so we don't want that here.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    The govt should refuse approval for Amazon if it wants to set up warehouses here like they have in Australia.

The US small business retail landscape is a bit of a wasteland so we don't want that here.
    Open economy so on what grounds would they refuse approvals. I am concerned the multi nationals dont declare taxable income and IRD allows them to get away with it. Tax paying nz based companies are replaced by the FAANG companies which generate income here but pay little to no tax

Guru

Overseas investment office, refuse their building and other consents etc.

Free open economy. It’s competition, good for consumers. Small businesses will need to revamp their business model or perish like the dodo.

Plenty of small businesses have grown and taken on large sluggish corporates before. Some win and then become the sluggish corporate themselves.

Blocking Amazon will make us less competitive and lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
    How do they decide which companies get included and removed from the nzx 50? I couldn’t find an answer when doing a quick google search. Thanks in advance.
    https://www.spglobal.com/spdji/en/do...-nzx-index.pdf
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

For many small businesses, Amazon is their largest sales channel as they also operate as a storefront for 3rd party retailers, and also offer warehousing and distribution facilities as well. This is the goal for WHS owned themarket.com to replicate.

Advanced Member

They have already bribed the Govt, spending 7.5B on Auckland data centres.

Advanced Member

Beagle, should I take out that 7,000 sitting there at 3.91, it is annoying me.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Beagle, should I take out that 7,000 sitting there at 3.91, it is annoying me.

you better be fast before it annoys me first