sharetrader
Page 506 of 736 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510516556606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 7353

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez just gone past two Z’s and two BPs and petrol at 244. Crude going up so petrol even more next month

That could put a dampener on spend
    There is only one BP and I don't sell petrol :

Anyway - people should buy EV's ...

To get enough power out of the plug equivalent to what one litre of petrol would give you costs apparently only 40 cents (Obviously without Road User charges - i.e. better compare with price of diesel).

Leaves much more money in the purse to spend at the local warehouse - and they even have an EV charging station!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Nice...onward and upward to $5 before Christmas and $7 the following Christmas. WHS shares, the gift you give yourself
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

you guys are getting a bit deluded. people who shop at Warehouse are poor people. looking for a bargain. an el cheapo bargain.
    they dont want immersive metaverse experiences wtf?
    they just want enough left over to buy booze
    they dont own EV's
    HUH.JPG

good on the share price as Beagle predicted though as usual me out too soon.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Advanced Member

Made it to 4.00 eventually, Six months later than predicted, but a slow rise probably more sustainable.

Lots of tail winds and potential upside surprises a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    you guys are getting a bit deluded. people who shop at Warehouse are poor people. looking for a bargain. an el cheapo bargain.
    they dont own EV's
    HUH.JPG

Nick talks that sort of stuff for WHS ….maybe Nick is the one whose deluded
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

WHS seems to be one of the only retailers without supply shortages who can ship within a few days.

Banned

they dont own EV's
    HUH.JPG

Yep never get swept up in the hype on here or any other stock for that matter, nor extreme negativity when that shows its head, people can and do change their sentiment on a dime and you can't see everyone's motives clearly, this weeks best thing since sliced bread is next weeks don't touch with a 40 foot barge pole story.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep never get swept up in the hype on here or any other stock for that matter, nor extreme negativity when that shows its head, people can and do change their sentiment on a dime and you can't see everyone's motives clearly, this weeks best thing since sliced bread is next weeks don't touch with a 40 foot barge pole story.
    ATM thread is a great example for the behaviour of some of the posters here, isn't it ?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ATM thread is a great example for the behaviour of some of the posters here, isn't it ?
    As I said 'any other stock' yet ATM was severely affected by Covid both on its rise (Pantry stocking) and fall (Loss of Daigou channel) unlike any other stock on the NZX. I don't hold it or WHS anymore but I'm not going to trash talk either of them, WHS is a boring divvy play IMO and ATM has a marathon road to recovery.

Advanced Member

they dont own EV's
    HUH.JPG

Not sure I agree with you on WHS customers - many well heeled people on this thread shop at the red sheds, and even more so at the other WHS brands (Noel Leeming, Torpedo 7 & Warehouse Stationary) and whenever my wife and I go there I spend plenty. -
    Putting demographic debates aside, anyone wanting to be a leading online retail player most definitely should be advancing with pains to integrate in-home augmented reality technology for online shopping, regardless of the target market - which is the reason the largest discount retailers globally (Amazon, Alibaba, Walmart) are the ones already rolling it out.

‘if anyone is wondering what the hell I am talking about, a good example is going to the website mocka.co.nz on your phone, and then selected a furniture product and click the “view in home” button - and you will be able to see what the product looks like in your own house (I have an iPhone, I presume it works on other phone makes as well).

End result is you get a photo real experience like this:

770F7B33-579F-408F-A975-A1410D27EBA5.jpg

Last edited by LaserEyeKiwi; 28-09-2021 at 01:40 PM.