sharetrader
Page 531 of 733 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 7330

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Fair enough ....FPH part maybe u will answer at FPH thread ...lol
    fph still just in that big sideways channel 27 - 37, think i said on the fph thread good for trading the range till it breaks. buying in the middle of these ranges on any stock just means you get whipped back and forth as it gyrates in the range
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    fph still just in that big sideways channel 27 - 37, think i said on the fph thread good for trading the range till it breaks. buying in the middle of these ranges on any stock just means you get whipped back and forth as it gyrates in the range
    Thanks for your trading knowledge ...

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    as i say im waiting for clarity on how covid and lockdowns playout in NZ now as regard to retail stocks as an investment
    Super Saturday vax day coming. PM talking about containing now. Looking good for opening up and living with it.

Will be a lot of retail therapy once the shops are open. Big christmas as well. Still no overseas holidays.

Increasing mortgage rates wont hurt too much until refixing in the 3s happen.

Guru

Little with Hosking making it clear that business is a major consideration along with trying to protect the economy and mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Hey Beagle- curious to know if you are putting the WHS money into your existing portfolio or holding cash? Or have a new target?
    Cash is king right at the minute in my opinion. Nibbled on a few OCA late last week and am now quite content to enjoy a nice rest in my kennel

Just need to let some water flow under the bridge and see how much damage this storm inflicts. My nose for a feed is not registering anything worth hunting right at the minute. Sometimes its best just to have a good long nap.
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-10-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Cash is king right at the minute in my opinion. Nibbled on a few OCA late last week and am now quite content to enjoy a nice rest in my kennel

Just need to let some water flow under the bridge and see how much damage this storm inflicts. My nose for a feed is not registering anything worth hunting right at the minute. Sometimes its best just to have a good long nap.
    I accidently bought 6000 WHS this morning for $3.90. I put the order in last week to help support the sp, but was so involved watching the ZEL action, that I forgot to lower my WHS buy order to $3.80.

Three Chiefs or high ranking leaders leaving recently after a couple of leaders left earlier in the year must put at risk the sustainability of the efficiency / margin improvements

Maintaining project momentum is always the difficult part …many fail to do so …..and consistency of performance is not in WHS DNA
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Depends how much DNA is transferred into the software platforms. HLG is over time increasing that strength and WHS should have started that some time ago as well. Although bringing together those platform can be difficult if they all operate on different solutions.

They might simple have been people who arnt suited to the new directions that technology is taking. A young generation of Tech Savy managers are what's required to drive that in the future.

Tech roles can be very demanding and 10 years in any company is a long time these days.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 11-10-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I accidently bought 6000 WHS this morning for $3.90. I put the order in last week to help support the sp, but was so involved watching the ZEL action, that I forgot to lower my WHS buy order to $3.80.
    I'm no good at multi tasking either lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I thought we discussed 3.80 reentry point already ...but u were too eager ...lol