sharetrader
Page 606 of 733 FirstFirst ... 106506556596602603604605606607608609610616656706 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 7330
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Hi mate, how's things ?
    Just giving you a heads up that their divvy policy is to pay out not less than 70% of underlying profit for the year.
    ~ $40m profit = about 11.6 cps earnings for this half so 70% of that is 8 cps. I think given the uncertainties and potential near term threats to the business with Omricon and the significantly diminished cash position they are most likely to be in compared to the previous full year result (see an earlier post rough estimate for cash on hand at the pending interim report date I made a few days ago), the interim dividend will be right at the bottom of the 70% minimum limit, i.e. 8 cps, maybe 9 cps if you're lucky.

If they make $90m for the year that's 26 cps and 70% of that is 18.2 cps, possible estimate for the final dividend for FY22 is 10 cps. Grossing that up for imputation credits = 18.2 / 0.72 = 25.27 cps and on the current share price last time I looked of $3.41 that gives a gross prospective annual yield of 7.4%

Worth trying to dividend strip divvies of that size or hold for the gross yield ?, you be the judge.
    Hi Beagle. Happy new year. Thanks for that info. A dozen oysters for you at next meeting.

Love Tom's cartoons -- always on point

Take note Nick - ..... there’s a risk of marketing myopia. From inside your mind and the minds of your marketing team, it can be easy to imagine that consumers are just waiting to “mingle freely” with your brand. Typical marketers sometimes over-inflate just how much people think about brands or want to engage with them.

Fun though eh Nick ..... if there's hype you have to join in
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Dont you just live for days like these winner?

Back office running like a dream, almost asleep whatching CNBC... Maco coffee in hand... better do some swim training later. bit too wet to test out the new blades.

Its the ME Verse...A new marketing manager in an accounting firm in hamilton last year, short skirt and high heels.

Never thought id see the day....

ME Verse.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 24-01-2022 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    Dont you just live for days like these winner?

Back office running like a dream, almost asleep whatching CNBC... Maco coffee in hand... better do some swim training later. bit too wet to test out the new blades.
    Took the dogs out earlier .... the greyhound needs some swim training .... he a country boy who probably never seen the sea before lol

Guru

"Took the dogs out earlier .... the greyhound needs some swim training"

perfect day then....

WHS bouncing back in afternoon trade.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 24-01-2022 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Hi Beagle. Happy new year. Thanks for that info. A dozen oysters for you at next meeting.
    You're welcome mate. $2.50 would give a 10% gross yield if they can make $90m this year.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

WHS not hammered as much as BRIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    WHS not hammered as much as BRIS.

I think there’s a reason why ……Briscoes next update might tell us why.

Guru

Yes winner but the consumer is BRIS only black hole and should recover in next 12 months. Where as question mark remains over WHS.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 24-01-2022 at 05:20 PM.

Guru

The wobbly house now 3.25.... breaks below 3 dollars and it starts to get very interesting.