sharetrader
Page 680 of 733 FirstFirst ... 180580630670676677678679680681682683684690730 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 7330
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    I like your blue dotted hindsight line
    Me too...I would have liked it even more if I had acted on it with a short term trade (bear market strategy) Sadly I did not ...Finding it hard these days to compete against the trading programs which instantly buy when the technical buy signals trigger off. by the time I discover it it is often too late.
    Last edited by Hoop; 31-05-2022 at 05:47 PM.

Guru

just broke through 3.40.

nice support
    Last edited by Waltzing; 31-05-2022 at 08:04 PM.

It’s all go …govt keen

Costco going to christchurch I hear …and WHS still dead keen.

From Newsroom

► The Warehouse Group has been trialling bigger food sections in flagship stores at Albany and Ormiston, and has a future food strategy based on a lower price point for household staples. It dipped its toe in the water this year by advertising blocks of Tararua butter for $4.

The listed company is cautious about what it's saying publicly, after the two supermarket chains shut down its previous attempt to enter the grocery market.

Chief executive Nick Grayston welcomes the Government's intervention in the grocery market, saying New Zealanders "deserve better value than they’re currently receiving".

"We’re encouraged by the direction the Government is taking as wholesale access to supply at fair commercial terms is key to a more competitive grocery industry and ultimately lowering prices," he says.

"While little changes in the short term for other players like us to enter the grocery market in a bigger way, we are very focused on supporting Kiwi families and remain committed to offering New Zealanders greater value on grocery and pantry items."

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/govt-to-c...5fa9a-97970805
    Last edited by winner69; 04-06-2022 at 08:17 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Will we see WHS move from the little Town Sheds to bigger store formats.

There is an empty Bunny(Bunnings) warehouse store in cambridge that needs filling. An exploding WakaToo Town with new retirement villages under construction and new mini suburbs .

Those NZ training centres arnt going anywhere as Auckland becomes a place athletes just want to get away from..

To dangerous for them to training in on roads and waterways..

Guru

Where is the barking chair leader here....

Minister Clark dead keen on forcing heaps of Countdown and Foodstuffs stores to sell up (pity the owner operators)

Clark could 'arrange' for TWG to buy them ..... but I reckon some Maori group would have the inside running.

Whatever happens .... we'll all end up paying more for groceries .... and even the Red Sheds will be able to increase margins on butter

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/128...arly-next-year
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Forced sale of privately owned assets. We should all be worried if they do that.

Quote Originally Posted by DazRaz View Post
    Forced sale of privately owned assets. We should all be worried if they do that.
    Similar to 3 Waters, yep we should be worried.

So that's the same David Clark who got the sack for mountain biking during a lockdown when the minister of health? Now he's running this show. Gee the ole pollies have a good life

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Old mate View Post
    So that's the same David Clark who got the sack for mountain biking during a lockdown when the minister of health? Now he's running this show. Gee the ole pollies have a good life
    Jacinda didn't have the guts to sack him .......
    He should have been in the beehive 24/7 , facing our biggest health crisis in a generation.
    Left it all up to Ashley then stabbed him in the back at the first opportunity.
    “Under normal conditions, I would sack the minister of health. What he did was wrong, and there are no excuses,” Ardern said in a statement.
    “But right now, my priority is our collective fight against Covid-19. We cannot afford massive disruption in the health sector or to our response. For that reason, and that reason alone, Dr Clark will maintain his role.”