sharetrader
Page 685 of 733 FirstFirst ... 185585635675681682683684685686687688689695 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 7330

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Here’s a so good its bad service story about Noel leeming.

I have a pair of wireless headphones that have detachable tips (so you can fit a size of your choosing). I didn’t buy these headphones from Noel leeming, but thought i would head in to see if they sold replacement tips as I had lost one. Noel Leeming don’t sell replacement tips, but one of the staff went into the back room and got me a set and insisted there was no charge for them. I was bit dumbfounded at this level of generosity and left the store happy despite not spending a penny.

Now this experience leaves me with a very positive attitude about Noel Leeming and makes me more likely to shop there in future, but I’m guessing giving away inventory for free isn’t great for margins in the short term.
    Good one LEK

I still wonder whether they ever found the TV the system they had in stock but couldn't be found when I was willing to buy it .....missing inventory isn't great for margins.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

All sorts of stuff on the web if you look

SHAREHOLDERS SHOULD BE SHOCKED

https://nz.trustpilot.com/review/www.noelleeming.co.nz
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 21-06-2022 at 04:32 PM.

Ouch that is shocking. I must admit I have never seen reviews so consistently bad.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

well should see a BIG loss for them in the departments profit and loss ... going back to when? 2019.....

who said to buy WHS? wait i see the NL has made profit in the Annual reports....its ok then... FAKE customers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Ouch that is shocking. I must admit I have never seen reviews so consistently bad.
    To be honest - these reviews look so bad that they are not credible. It is not difficult to create fake reviews. Maybe one disgruntled customer or they didn't pay the Bitcoin ransom somebody asked them to pay ???

Not a big fan of Noel Leeming, but pages after pages of one star reviews are ridiculous and absolutely unbelievable. I had to deal in the past with really shocking companies (some borderline criminal), and their online reviews are typically patchy, but nothing like that.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 22-06-2022 at 08:50 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    On this same site the much loved Glassons gets a review score of 'Poor', 2.2 out of 5 - tells you all you need to know really.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    To be honest - these reviews look so bad that they are not credible. It is not difficult to create fake reviews. Maybe one disgruntled customer or they didn't pay the Bitcoin ransom somebody asked them to pay ???

Not a big fan of Noel Leeming, but pages after pages of one star reviews are ridiculous and absolutely unbelievable. I had to deal in the past with really shocking companies (some borderline criminal), and their online reviews are typically patchy, but nothing like that.
    Using OCA thread as a guide even the STer’s ‘reviews’ of OCA are more balanced …..like either 8 stars (out of 5) or O or maybe 1 star

Is that ‘credible’

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Using OCA thread as a guide even the STer’s ‘reviews’ of OCA are more balanced …..like either 8 stars (out of 5) or O or maybe 1 star

Is that ‘credible’
    No one bothers to do an online review saying “thanks, your service was satisfactory today”

Mainly just the bad stuff

That is True FM. most people only complain when something has gone bad. Not when they do what they are suppose to do
    And in any event how may actual numbers of bad reviews to how many customers in a week??

percy

I often wonder how many positive reviews are written by staff members.?