sharetrader
Page 686 of 733 FirstFirst ... 186586636676682683684685686687688689690696 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 7330

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    To be honest - these reviews look so bad that they are not credible. It is not difficult to create fake reviews. Maybe one disgruntled customer or they didn't pay the Bitcoin ransom somebody asked them to pay ???

Not a big fan of Noel Leeming, but pages after pages of one star reviews are ridiculous and absolutely unbelievable. I had to deal in the past with really shocking companies (some borderline criminal), and their online reviews are typically patchy, but nothing like that.
    Sorry but i do not agree that these stories are not credible. I can relate to almost all of them.
    I am a retired senior and a shareholder in WHS. It is not in my interests to contradict you but i have had similar multiple experiences over recent years and i do not deal with Noel Leeming if i can help it.
    It is one of the remaining blots on WHS that this EXTREME poor customer service and attitude still persists in an otherwise seemingly revitalised WHS group

I bought a few things from Noel Leeming over the years,mostly in Christchurch and the service was fine, well informed staff and a competitive price.That is all I have to say.

Same here airedale.

Had to return an item due to it breaking down, replaced with no issues.
    The majority of times I've been in, I know what I want so just go and get it and pay for it- no dramas etc, but at the same time don't write a review saying all good

Our Nick and Don Braid (Mainfreight fame) were the special people at an INFINZ do the other night about Building Resilience in Supply Chains and in Markets.

They at one time were discussing what the future of low-emitting freight transport would look like. Nick, always the dreamer, brought up the idea of drones and robotic delivery and mentioned that Walmart are looking at it and it's already at scale in China with deliveries up to 320 kilometres – they could replace diesel trucks and the audience laughed

With Nick you never know what direction he might take WHS
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Important question: Did the Don laugh?
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Important question: Did the Don laugh?

Of course ...... adding such things likely to be a longer-term option which, like hydrogen use, was maybe 2040

Advanced Member

Investor presentation from today.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...892/374150.pdf

I didn’t watch it, but nothing new in the slides - using data ending Jan 31st, so a bit stale.

Interesting from BusinessDesk

If you want to know how seriously the government takes the desire for a more competitive supermarket sector, look no further than this photo of Ardern at a high-powered investors’ lunch in Sydney. To her right in the picture (centre) is none other than Patrick Noone, the Australian managing director for multi-national big-box shopping giant Costco. There would have been about 40 around the table, although a few of those were New Zealanders, but the most prized spot is inevitably beside the prime minister.

Hope Nick is on good terms with Jacinda ….some corporate welfare of sorts might be coming their way

... have power to make you great

As we know, the PM is out to lunch. I dont see anything major coming of it. Think how the star power she holds produced nothing tangible in the EU trade deal

BTW I wonder if the Beagle will come back sometime. Couta has been permanently banned and griping about it.

Guru

Not sure how a professional accountant found time to participate as it was.

Most are snowed under as round after round of compliance just keeps piling up from the IRD.

Asking a lot.