sharetrader
Page 70 of 733 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170570 ... LastLast
    Guru

quote:Originally posted by redzone

fair bit of hype starting to get built into this....Just what Mr T wanted I believe....
    I think he actually wanted it unless involving the australians was also a ploy. Look at what his proposed offer was (a bit of though has gone into that). My guess he has already racked up $1m in fees but that is peanuts if he decided to sell out completely.

Saw an article that said 50% chance of Woolies or foodstuffs buying out (with a preference on Woolies I think). 35% that one of them jions the consortium and only 5% for status quo. God knows how they cam up with those percentages (there was another option before anyone says I cant add).

Must have had the facts wrong on the foodstuffs offer. I though they had offered to step up past purchases if price increased in next 6 months.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Mr T has pulled out of the game. Where to from here?
    This stock shines so bright that it \"Bling Blings\"

4 options:
    1. Do nothing - wait & see. Work with current board to influence some strategies.

2. Sell out majority of shares

3. Work with Foodstuffs & Pvt. equities, divest some holdings, offer $7 a share to gain 90%. But the risk remains Woolworths would up the ante and get 10% more.

4. Work with Woolworths & divest some holdings. But the risk remains foodstuff/other private equities would up the ante.

I pick #1 and #3 as more likely.

Any other thoughts?

Tin-foil Hatter

quote:Originally posted by TheBoss

Any other thoughts?
    Sit pretty after having pulled a stunt that made the SP recover to fair value territory just by making some noise?
    God - Please give us just one more bubble....

Advanced Member

lol that about sums it up. Amazing a few months ago everybody thought it worth about 4.00

quote:Originally posted by TheBoss

Any other thoughts?

On a guess, I would pick #4. I dont think Foodstuff has a deep enough pocket to take out WHS. Dont rule out another player coming into the game. Big ruffle in small waters attracts predators.

CONSIDER Mr T saying wake me up when someone has $10 a share until then its BIZ as NORMAL.. [8D]

Looks like something is heating up at the Warehouse. Price closed at 6.81 today !... WOOT !

quote:Originally posted by Snoopy

So does that make the people who 'held out' and didn't sell their shares to Foodstuffs clever, sensible or merely lucky? I pick the latter.
    No it makes them one thing Snoopy:Patient..........
    ............."The Sharemarket is the transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient"

quote:Originally posted by Fodder

quote:Originally posted by Snoopy

So does that make the people who 'held out' and didn't sell their shares to Foodstuffs clever, sensible or merely lucky? I pick the latter.
    No it makes them one thing Snoopy:Patient..........
    ............."The Sharemarket is the transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient"
    When you have 3 or more potential players for the company there is only one way it can go and that is up.