sharetrader
Page 8 of 733 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast

Maybe someone is getting a bargain!
    Fantasy Premier League 2006/07, 2007/08, and 2008/09 Champion :-)

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - C&H

THE KING says Already said this fact back on the 25/10/2004 and still feel he would be the only person who has a major WORRY.. [^]

Are you shorting WHS, Kingy?
    \"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they\'ve always worked for me.\" Hunter S. Thompson

THE KING says BB you must be stupid by NATURE.. [^]

Stupid is as stupid does.[^]
    \"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they\'ve always worked for me.\" Hunter S. Thompson

THE KING says Well there have been movements at the Ware over the last 12 months this is a brief as follows :-

1. THE top 20 holders have sold down between them 12 million shares
    @ approx $4.50 = $54 million.

2. The top 20 now holds 71.43% down 4%.

3. There are now 1902 new holders in the lowest holding 1-1,000 that means lots of little people can now say i am a Warehouse owner much to the big boys Delight..

4. More people in the South Island and Wellington have become the Owners..

5. But Mr Tindell raised his own holding up .1% to 27.61%..

6. Five new boys now over $100,000 to 169, top man up $400,000 to $1,770,000 nice work..

To sum up this share is a licence to print money for the big boys as the new holders will have NO say in running things or able to bring change, [ lots of advice in here ] and we can look forward to another 12 months of the same, So BUY at RISK..

Watching at Paraparaumu THE KING

quote:Originally posted by THE KING

To sum up this share is a licence to print money for the big boys as the new holders will have NO say in running things or able to bring change, [ lots of advice in here ] and we can look forward to another 12 months of the same, So BUY at RISK..
    Sounds like just about every other listed company out there. Why is WHS any different??

What about BGR? The Duke has 75% of the shares. Small shareholders have a lot of say. [8D][^]

easing back down now and it's not even ex-div yet. Wonder what the support levels will be after that?

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - C&H

THE KING says as it has been explained before this is a CONTROLED stock ther will be NO upside and posible NO downside because of those 19 top twenty people, if the stock dropes they BUY when it rises to balance the books SELL,, thats National Nominees main BIS or you should know is its Sir John Tempelton of Franklins if you dont know you should learn MORE.. [^][^]

And you shouldn't be so patronising when working with supposition.

There is still a lot of equity on the market and the people you say do not have unlimited pockets. If what you say is true why then was the price allowed to fall from $5 and higher to $4 mr court jester?