sharetrader
Page 9 of 733 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

THE KING says Read whatever you see into this situation, But this is New Zealand and Sir John could buy the place if he felt the need, but this is how he works world wide he will tell you just look at most large p/coy`s holding lists and you will see his name, But WHS also has 18 other greedy stake holders, Rest THE KING case and learn more about stock TRADEING.. [^][^][^]

You still haven't explained why if it is a controlled stock that it was allowed to drop from $5. I'll rest on my own laurels as an investor thanks. Don't see myself learning anything here.
    Fantasy Premier League 2006/07, 2007/08, and 2008/09 Champion :-)

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - C&H

THE KING says NO free lessons given to anybody DO your own LEARNING..

[^][^][^]

Explanation still required to support your conspiracy theory...

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - C&H

THE KING says Belive it or NOT... [^][^][^]

Can't find belive in the dictionary so I'll go for not.

You would appear to be squirming when asked to justify an unreasonable statement.

THE KING says THE END... [^][^][^]

Griffyn, THE COURT JESTER seems to have a STRANGE fascinatioin with talking DOWN WHS shares, conspiracy theories and CAPITAL letters. [^]
    \"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they\'ve always worked for me.\" Hunter S. Thompson

Ha ha, yes indeed. I guess this is why monarchies lost their power and we went for democracy - too much royal inbreeding bad for the brain.

But wait, lets assume for one mad moment that his theory is right and that a cabal of investors are working the market to keep the price above $4.

Surely then WHS is the best buy on the market! Powerful shady friends will guarantee that you don't lose any money and that there is only upside.

So if the theory is correct, the jester should be selling other retail stocks and buying this one. Strange - seems to be taking the opposite stance. Conclusion - doesn't believe his own unsupportable conspiracy theory.

Disc: No WHS myself but constantly tempted. Also am a BGR holder and accumulator.