sharetrader
Page 136 of 733 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 7326

The directors asked for a 20% increase in their fees. Probably they have some positive things to announce at AGM to convince shareholders they deserve the increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    The directors asked for a 20% increase in their fees. Probably they have some positive things to announce at AGM to convince shareholders they deserve the increase.
    For such a big pay rise you would expect a better performance to come than that which has been provided the last 5yrs
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Is that for an extra director or just a payrise? If the later, to be paid immediately of just so they dont have to ask for approval each year?
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Had a retest of 380 on Friday close, but has bounced back quite strongly, so hopefully it continues on to do what I'm expecting. If it can get through the next couple of resistance points then I will be doubling down for the ride up to $4.40.

Disc: holding for a trade.

needs to close above 3.95, anyway those retail figures are looking good at the moment im predicting a big xmas spendup

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    needs to close above 3.95, anyway those retail figures are looking good at the moment im predicting a big xmas spendup
    I heard that Craigs have just upgraded it to 'BUY' based on the latest figures. Can anyone confirm and know the target price?

i dont know what craigs say but consensus of analysts forecast suggest near flat profits ahead but rising revenues which say they getting market share which still fits in with my view of bigger profits and divs once cap exp finished

percy

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    I heard that Craigs have just upgraded it to 'BUY' based on the latest figures. Can anyone confirm and know the target price?
    Target price is $4.15.

in the last 5 years it has gone to 4.40 twice but has had a very, very short shelf life. I am holding regardless but if you are trading it could be a nail biter.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    in the last 5 years it has gone to 4.40 twice but has had a very, very short shelf life. I am holding regardless but if you are trading it could be a nail biter.
    $4.40 is my target exit, and I will be watching very closely for a fail at that point, but will be happy to keep holding if it can break through. So far things are playing out perfectly, it has broken out of the downtrend, the $3.80 resistance and now the $3.95 resistance. I'm picking $4.40 will be hit late next week or early the week after, right before it goes ex-dividend... Here's hoping anyway!