sharetrader
Page 174 of 733 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 7326

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Such is the fickle nature of retail it would only take one good sales period to send the price back over $3 much the same as Sum aye Roger, its a scary coincidence that you valued Sum at $1.63 a while back and now the Warehouse, obviously I have to disagree with you on this stock also but no offence mate Disc- Holding at $3.27 buy in price.
    And such is the fickle nature of retail one bad sales period will send this stock down to $2. It beyond belief why anyone would consider this undervalued in the current retail climate with a forward P/E of approx 15 in an declining sector. Enough said. Far better stocks out there trading at cheap P/Es with better dividend yields particularly on the ASX.

percy

I hope the Normans did not buy on margin!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chaowee88 View Post
    And such is the fickle nature of retail one bad sales period will send this stock down to $2. It beyond belief why anyone would consider this undervalued in the current retail climate with a forward P/E of approx 15 in an declining sector. Enough said. Far better stocks out there trading at cheap P/Es with better dividend yields particularly on the ASX.
    And such is the nature of the share market, anyone who thinks any stock is safe is in dream land to a certain extent the whole thing could turn to custard in quick time with certain world events occurring such as a major war in the middle east, such is the nature of the beast we entertain PS- I dont do ASX only NZX

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I hope the Normans did not buy on margin!
    Forget about them , what about the 2 supermarket chains

who have 10% each .... North of $ 5.50 from memory ..... Serves one of them right
    for being anti competitive IMO and blocking the other one .... Before the comm com did
    the rest of the damage ......

percy

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Forget about them , what about the 2 supermarket chains

who have 10% each .... North of $ 5.50 from memory ..... Serves one of them right
    for being anti competitive IMO and blocking the other one .... Before the comm com did
    the rest of the damage ......
    Karma!!???
    I expect the supermarkets will be passing around the hat to their suppliers to support their WHS share losses.!!!

Banned

Extremely oversold near term and resistance to selling below $2.60 with thin asks now. I'm in fir a dead kitty bounce

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Extremely oversold near term and resistance to selling below $2.60 with thin asks now. I'm in fir a dead kitty bounce
    Good luck BFG, if you're buying now. $2.50 is 2012 support at the all time low. This is down from $7.30 in 2007. There's got to be a reason for the tide to just keep on going out, year after year for this company.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Good luck BFG, if you're buying now. $2.50 is 2012 support at the all time low. This is down from $7.30 in 2007. There's got to be a reason for the tide to just keep on going out, year after year for this company.
    Not in for a long time, just for a good time

Anything less than 250 will be a price not seen since last century

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Agreed. Also looking extremely oversold as well. Ripe for a bounce back up a bit? Got any names for the dead kitty it will spawn?

http://www.bigcharts.com/advchart/fr...false&state=15
    Bit lame but how about Deka - a retail chain that died 30 years ago.