sharetrader
Page 181 of 733 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281681 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 7330

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Fantastic, I'll do what I can to learn the ins and outs of it.
    Get Mickey to help out

The Normans now up to 7.4 % or so and been buying into the weakness...glad to see I'm not the only one averaging down....I'd love to know what's on the agenda.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

I wish I could join you with some averaging down but I'm skint now, having bought some TTK.

LOL remember the Mainland cheese ad...some things take time. And to get in ahead of any "stinky cheese" comments from the cheap seats....I feel a lot more confident with WHS than TTK...however..one must have some faith eh? PS please don't (re) mortgage the house, car or children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    I wish I could join you with some averaging down but I'm skint now, having bought some TTK.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Advanced Member

You also wonder why foodstuffs are bothering holding on now?

No, good advice, no more borrowing for me.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    You also wonder why foodstuffs are bothering holding on now?
    It's probably just a bit of insurance, in case someone else decides to try and turn WHS into a serious groceries retailer. That big retail footprint might just tempt someone, someday!

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    The Normans now up to 7.4 % or so and been buying into the weakness...glad to see I'm not the only one averaging down....I'd love to know what's on the agenda.
    Ask Rod Duke of Briscoe. He was buying Pumpkin Patch and has nothing but losses to show so far.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by dino4abcoach View Post
    i wish they would hurry up and sort out noel leemings, have been in there a few times since they took over and have almost left without buying what i went in due to lack of service, only being a shareholder has me continue waiting, have seen others put goods back and leave because after standing at the counter for 5 minutes with 7 people behind it and only 2 people to be served not being acknowledged or looked after (manukau ciry store) has happened three times i have been in there , also they need to look at what the competition do well a friend brought a washing machine was told it would be ready to pick up the tuesday went in and they had sold to someone else.
    that is why i buy my big items from harvey norman , i can take away with me on purchase dont have the hassle of waiting for a delivery truck to show up organise time off to be there.
    on a postive note the new store for torpedo 7 at Mt wellington is great, lot better than ponsonby, friendly helpful staff ,more to pick from, not all jammed in and heaps of parking (underneath building)
    Just the sort of information a CEO looks forward to receiving!!
    I think Mark Powell is waiting for your call,phone via Kim Russell [09] 489 700 or 021 488 3285 .
    Look forward to hearing what Mark/Kim has to say!

Move down to Wellington...I went into Noel Leeming couple of days back and was impressed by service, knowledge and helpful attitude. My partner went in few days prior to do some preliminary filtering and said same thing. Walked out with a $600 camera with a sale price of $400. So shame about your less than ideal experience but its not necessarily an accurate portrayal of Noel leeming or WHS. Like any service/retail operation its a continual battle to get optimal performance. As a shareholder you should make your views known to the local manager ...mentioning you are a shareholder. That should focus some attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino4abcoach View Post
    i wish they would hurry up and sort out noel leemings, have been in there a few times since they took over and have almost left without buying what i went in due to lack of service, only being a shareholder has me continue waiting, have seen others put goods back and leave because after standing at the counter for 5 minutes with 7 people behind it and only 2 people to be served not being acknowledged or looked after (manukau ciry store) has happened three times i have been in there , also they need to look at what the competition do well a friend brought a washing machine was told it would be ready to pick up the tuesday went in and they had sold to someone else.
    that is why i buy my big items from harvey norman , i can take away with me on purchase dont have the hassle of waiting for a delivery truck to show up organise time off to be there.
    on a postive note the new store for torpedo 7 at Mt wellington is great, lot better than ponsonby, friendly helpful staff ,more to pick from, not all jammed in and heaps of parking (underneath building)
    www.dividendyield.co.nz