sharetrader
Page 182 of 733 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 7330
    percy

Local manager could be the problem.
    Always ring the CEO.

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Walked out with a $600 camera with a sale price of $400.
    Not holding anymore but when I was it was quite disheartening being offered big discounts off products without actually asking / pushing for them. It's a world now where there's always someone having a sale, I can't even remember the last time I paid full price on...well anything (excluding necessities). I bought an appliance from a competitor on the weekend and found out it was 3% below cost, what kind of business model is that?
    Noel Leeming Tauranga is hit and miss with service because they're always quite busy. Mt Maunganui store has quite good service but 80% of the time I've been in there the staff out number the customers at least 2:1 (I once went in and there were 7 staff that I could see, and I was the only customer).
    Torpedo 7 has been 100% perfect in my experience, I just wish they had a physical store here.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Just the sort of information a CEO looks forward to receiving!!
    I think Mark Powell is waiting for your call,phone via Kim Russell [09] 489 700 or 021 488 3285 .
    Look forward to hearing what Mark/Kim has to say!
    He will be trying to figure out why the heck they bought Noel Leeming for $65m - EBIT for half year forecast to be $2.6m. Forecast was for $6m. Ouch!
    Last edited by Balance; 09-02-2015 at 03:06 PM.

percy

Comparable Service:
    Briscoes.Brought a Zip kettle on special down from $99.99 to $39.99. On button would not stay down.Briscoes replaced it,for the same problem to happen again.Took it back on Thursday,and asked whether I could buy a different brand.No problem.Brought a Russell Hobbs reduced from $159 to $95.Credited my return and I paid by using a voucher and VISA card.GOOD SERVICE.
    Smiths City,Bush Inn.Our old TV lost colour.To get Ascot to look at it $135. Happened to be at Bush Inn Cente on Wednesday afternoon.Had a quick look at TVs.Got home and wife said buy a new one.Rung Robert at Smiths and asked whether I could buy over the phone.No trouble,$65 delivery and instillation,which was carried out late the next morning.GOOD SERVICE.
    So why shop at a store that does not want your custom ?I don't.
    Last edited by percy; 14-02-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Pascoe's now up to 16.44% of WHS..purchased General Distributors lot at $2.85 per share 30.5 million shares off market. Gotta be good buying.....if they had tried to buy on market would have pushed price up much further than that. C'mon David and Anne...what ya got cookin?
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

if they wernt buying im sure the price would be lower, results are Friday be interesting to say the least
    one step ahead of the herd

Got nothing to do with results.....they are buying with an AGENDA...unknown to everybody but you can guarantee with a 16.33 stake their dividend check will be fricking solid gold. They are setting themselves up for a win either way......big dividend yield with their "spare cash" or with the aim of exerting control at some point. Time will tell but glad I got in last week for a top up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    if they wernt buying im sure the price would be lower, results are Friday be interesting to say the least
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

6 per cent increase over the last couple of hours, exciting times.

In a press release NZH Normans say do not intend to make a bid to takeover WHS.

I can categorically state "I did not have sex with that woman".
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    In a press release NZH Normans say do not intend to make a bid to takeover WHS.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz