sharetrader
Page 2 of 733 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

but what price would tempt you back in?
    Fantasy Premier League 2006/07, 2007/08, and 2008/09 Champion :-)

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - C&H

this may sound strange to some, but I'd buy them at over $4.70, but NOT at current levels around $4.00.

<center></center>

The $4 support seems to be very strong. Buying at that and selling at 4.50 would have been a good strategy lately. A stop loss at about 3.98 would also seem pretty prudent!

the way I see it, the WHS sp will head upwards on good news...

Oz turnaround = good news
    Bale out of Oz = Good news
    no news = continuation of the current trading range.

in the meantime I'd be with you Johnna - though 405c to 410 would be a good enough entry point for me - out 10% later, unless their was some good news in the meantime of course !
    oh, and I'd have to support a 3.95 stop loss too

THE KING says every share has a price when value seems to appear thats the time to grabe just do not fall in love with it,, THE KING looked at Ware in Parapaeaumu after 3 months away well it has more stock than ever and growing right up to every wall must have a lot of money tired up in the stock but buyers where there it is a good on going story.. [^]

Mean while across the new court stands BGR in all its new glory just doing the same THING.. [^][^]

Sold my WHS yesterday at $4.12; glad to see the back of them [B)]. My guess is that good news from Oz will turn things around, I'd be buying some then if the price has stayed nice and low and there isn't something more deserving of my hard earned $$$$. Not holding my breath for good news stories however.
    Can't help thinking that WHS has nowhere left to go in NZ. They're putting stores in marginal places which, to some degree, might detract from nice profitable operations in the main centres.
    Just because you\'re paranoid, doesn\'t mean they aren\'t out to get you.

THE KING says more people jump good ship WHS and this time hope its not the CEO again well one sale of 300,000 @ $4.05 changed hands bringing in $1,212,000 a very tidy sum makes the old knees knock what, But price holds and has not yet sliped below $4.00 must make holders very nervious.. [^][^]

Guru

Will be interesting to see if the price drops below $4 as to how fast it will drop from there. All those stop losses triggered at once

Might even happen today.

A self fullfilling prophesy?

any buyers left if those 3.95 stop losses all kick in?
    try underwater salvage... cos its there... somewhere... maybe...

Line up some buying then.
    Fantasy Premier League 2006/07, 2007/08, and 2008/09 Champion :-)

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - C&H