sharetrader
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Posting to myself here, but here goes. There was what I thought was a strange announcement made to the ASX yesterday concerning Astrons "share trading policy" - ie. concerning what constitutes insider trading. This was released on the day ATR has hit an 18 month high. A little suspicious I think, and am hoping to see some slightly leaky good announcement come out in the near future.

BTW, up 30% since my previous post, and still below cash backing. Given that this is very much the basket with all my eggs in, I'm pretty happy. If (when) funding is secured for the Donald mine, I should be happier still, and possibly driving a ferrari

Default You are not alone....

Damo79

Just thought I'd let you know that someone is reading your posts. Thanks for your input.

I hold these boring old things and continue to ignore them as they steadily grow. Actually, they are performing a lot better than my "safe" investments in utility funds (CIF TSI)

Dull, but long term profitable....... hopefully.

and yes i am not selling mine yet either

Share Collector

They are on my experimental "net-net" portfolio (in the investment threads)...

Noticed the Donald Mineral Sands newsletter from February today. A month old now, but I missed it until now. Found here: http://www.donaldmineralsands.com.au/

Definitive engineering study and plant design is completed, and the bankable feasibility study is due in April for "review by investors". I'm going to assume the BFS (assuming it's positive, and I have no reason to doubt this) will lead to a funding committment of some sort. Perhaps ATR will get some notice once they are actually financially committed to building the Donald mine, which should produce 130m p.a. EBITDA going by the last solid information I read.

Will try to add some at this price but am already pretty overloaded with ATR shares (and happy about it).

Only light volume but ATR is moving up.

My guess would be that the recent prices achieved by iluka for their mineral sands products has spread some attention to ATRs donald project. I decreased my holding after they released the announcement that the POSCO MOU had run out, but still have a position in ATR sitting on a 68% profit. It's not as great a buy now as it was at the $2 level of course, but still potential to fly once the DMS funding is sorted out.

Not sure what if any effect but new CEO appointment. Alex Brown Deceased.

Guru

only 30 + hours to get your 2020 picks in .... about ONE DAY
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

Held a few ATR for years.
    Up from $0.20 to $0.50 this year.