sharetrader
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: NZSX50 Index

mackdunk-gamble on two flies climbing up the walls... or in this case what the DOW does in 24 hours
    Mackdunk,
    Its not gambling...
    Look at pre market... look at how good this will be for Freddy and fannie to be bailed out... DOW is going to run abit...
    DOW will close up tomorrow moring (NZ time).., I will back Mick up and give you two to one odds...you pay me $100 if Dow closes up, or I pay you $200 if DOW closes down...? you keen mackdunk...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    I can see that you never played in my crown and anchor schools in the sixties, and seventies. Its only a fool that gambles on two flies climbing up a wall, or in this case what the DOW does in 24 hours. Macdunk
    Well my gamble is

Dow up tonite, possibly again 2moro nite and then we finish below where we are now by the end of this week...or defintely by next week.

The USA is going to collapse big time.

Advanced Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Mackdunk,
    Its not gambling...
    Look at pre market... look at how good this will be for Freddy and fannie to be bailed out... DOW is going to run abit...
    DOW will close up tomorrow moring (NZ time).., I will back Mick up and give you two to one odds...you pay me $100 if Dow closes up, or I pay you $200 if DOW closes down...? you keen mackdunk...

.^sc
    SHREWDY, When will you ever learn to stick to what you understand. Looks like you might have allowed yourself to be taken advantage off by making a stupid bet. MICK 000 or should i say minus 100 is nearly as dumb but not quite. You gave a two to one advantage on a fifty fifty bet which if it had been taken up would have lost you any advantage. Allow me to show you how to gamble if you must gamble.
    1, You must get a better than fifty fifty.
    2, you must never gamble with anyone you dont know or trading under an assumed name.
    3, If you dont know their address how can you beat the sh*t out of them if they wouse on the deal.
    The Yanks are going under its only a matter of when. The NZ market and dollar value is dropping fast you would be wise to look for safe havens before its to late. I took my funds to Australia when the NZ dollar was worth 90c AUD. Today the NZD is worth 78c and will continue to drop. Macdunk

mick..... Sorry to hear of your loss
    “If you're worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    SHREWDY, When will you ever learn to stick to what you understand. Looks like you might have allowed yourself to be taken advantage off by making a stupid bet. MICK 000 or should i say minus 100 is nearly as dumb but not quite. You gave a two to one advantage on a fifty fifty bet which if it had been taken up would have lost you any advantage. Allow me to show you how to gamble if you must gamble.
    1, You must get a better than fifty fifty.
    2, you must never gamble with anyone you dont know or trading under an assumed name.
    3, If you dont know their address how can you beat the sh*t out of them if they wouse on the deal.
    The Yanks are going under its only a matter of when. The NZ market and dollar value is dropping fast you would be wise to look for safe havens before its to late. I took my funds to Australia when the NZ dollar was worth 90c AUD. Today the NZD is worth 78c and will continue to drop. Macdunk
    You can't wimp out of the bet AND abuse him for losing Macdunka. Looks like you saw it in the stars, so why you wouldn't you back yourself?

Come on Mcdunk, put your money where your mouth is and stop expelling green house carbon gases.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

well and truly beaten on the home straight

send me your details through the "private message" thing on this sight dumbass and I'll get things soughted out
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)

Advanced Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Come on Mcdunk, put your money where your mouth is and stop expelling green house carbon gases.
    My money is always where my mouth is. I broadcast it far and wide that the market would downtrend leading to a crash after the olympics and that my money was safely tucked up overseas escaping the downtrending NZ dollar. The market has downtrended by 25-30% the crash prediction still stands. When its all over the macdunks will clean up on road kill. Macdunk

HaHa!
    A lighthearted bit of rivalry has got to be a good tension breaker.
    So MICK 100 is now MICK 0, Dumdass maybe not so dumb after all, and Ole MacDunk the ultimate winner!
    Yep there was a wealth lot of learning to be had, and a few pay packets won/lost in those crown & anchor dens, 2up schools and euchre games....
    Have fun all
    Cheers
    JK

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Quite liked what Lloyd Morrision of Infratil had to say about what to do in the Saturday herald ... Do your research and then steady buy over the next 12-18 months and sit back for the next 5-7 years and watch it grow ... Sage advice.

Belgarion is buying on the NZX... And the first time since April and after having dumped out May/June... Keeping the stop losses tight and expect (aboput 55/45) to be dumped again before its all over.
    Read that article as well, Tony Gibbs mentioned about being brave, but not just for the sake of it! (GPG tends to hold more cash than its shareholders like!)

Seems LM & TG, have inadvertently plugged there own companies in IFT & GPG.

These 2 certainly fall under the "buy & hold" category.

Not buying on the NZX though, as apart from NZO/PRC & IFT, theres not much else i like.