sharetrader
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Serpie View Post
    I'll be there Oiler. You've been awesome in supporting the ChCh meetings, and I'd like to return the favour and meet the fine Auckland traders.

Flights are booked.

The ChCh meetings have been really rewarding, and got going because people were willing to step out of the shadows and say gidday.
    If people intend to carry on trading for any length of time I'd encourage them to come along and meet like-minded people for a chat and a drink.

I know that Auckland is a big city, and it might be a pain to get across town, but it's not like you've got to catch a plane to get there!
    Adding on to Serpie's comments, was great to see Oiler, Serpie & Shrewd at the last Wellington event.

As a result i will attend a Christchurch event in the near future...

Very worthwhile & i hope the Auckland Sharetraders support the concept.
    Last edited by shasta; 15-08-2007 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Misspelling the garden city's name!

Quote Originally Posted by Serpie View Post
    I'll be there Oiler. You've been awesome in supporting the ChCh meetings, and I'd like to return the favour and meet the fine Auckland traders.

Flights are booked.

The ChCh meetings have been really rewarding, and got going because people were willing to step out of the shadows and say gidday.
    If people intend to carry on trading for any length of time I'd encourage them to come along and meet like-minded people for a chat and a drink.

I know that Auckland is a big city, and it might be a pain to get across town, but it's not like you've got to catch a plane to get there!
    Come on Auckland we cant have the "outsiders" coming just to build the numbers

I would have thought this market drift would have people wanting to share there losses or there positive market opportunities.

So far we we have 6 attendees

Come on Auckland...........!!!!!!! Cock & Bull, Newmarket

Blues don't forget the meeting at the Cock and Bull, Khyber Pass Rd. 4pm.

Come on Boysy join us.

I am sure there will be lots of tales of woe and there may even be someone with a success story.

Anymore takers ?

Default Spark it Up

It's a bit quiet here on the Auckland Sharetraders Meet thread. Where is everyone?

Being a bit of a newbie (15 months in) I'd be keen to meet any other newbies that are keen to come along for a beer. And of course it's always a privilage to meet the gurus like Oiler.

If you've got "Auckland" on your user profile then you should step out of your comfort zone for a couple of hours and come down.

I'll try to get there - rostered shifts mean I might get pulled out at short notice. How is the food like there?
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

Default Sweet

Good stuff XC (which is what I might call you on the night because I'll struggle to pronounce the version after a few beers).
    I've never been to the Cock & Bull but, as it was chosen by The Oiler, I'm sure it will be great.

Who's next?

I hope you guys have a great time and eat plenty of cock and talk plenty of bull...
    I mean drink plenty of cock-tails... and still talk plenty of bull...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    I hope you guys have a great time and eat plenty of cock and talk plenty of bull...
    I mean drink plenty of cock-tails... and still talk plenty of bull...

.^sc
    Shrewdie not quite sure what your trying to suggest here? but your welcome to join us for drinks and eats at the Cock and Bull........... to all our Southern friends we could introduce you to Burgerfuel

Welcome along XC, as Serp said too hard to pronounce. There are no age limits, experience, qualifications to attend................ nothing, every one is welcome.

The numbers of attendees is rising so I will arrange for a few free drinks and nibbles.

"Keeps those letters and cards rolling in" Johnny Carson.

Default A little bit of momentum building

Burgerfuel - no way!
    Those poor buggers who chose to have "shares with that". Ripped.

Free drinks and nibbles. Sparkling conversation. What more could you want?

Time for a roll call:
    Oiler
    Xxamr Corpxx (I thought I'd put the whole lot in because it's sounds like more than one person)
    Kissssik
    Zorbah
    Seaosh
    I T Ancient
    Year of the Tiger
    Serpie

That's a good start. We need 2 more for double figures. Are you out there?

A special request: can someone please come along who doesn't drink - because someone needs to make sure I dont miss my flight home.

I might head along too if I can figure out how to get there via bus from Albany...