sharetrader
Page 111 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1715

Thread: FBU Chart.

By the way you can see from my previous posts that I would not have paid $9.32 for shares yesterday-I do not hold FBU.

Veteran novice

Rather than debate who said what and when and who got it right or wrong, what do the FBU "regulars" have to say about the way forward?

FWIW,I hold a few in the long-term portfolio but won't be seriously looking to add any at these levels.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Rather than debate who said what and when and who got it right or wrong, what do the FBU "regulars" have to say about the way forward?

FWIW,I hold a few in the long-term portfolio but won't be seriously looking to add any at these levels.

I feel that I am perfectly entitled to correct someone who does not "get" what I am saying.Not a school teacher are you? The way forward? What has changed? HY in line with expectations.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    I feel that I am perfectly entitled to correct someone who does not "get" what I am saying.Not a school teacher are you? The way forward? What has changed? HY in line with expectations.
    Sorry about "the way forward". Too easy to slip into the jargon of the day, I'm afraid.

No, not a school teacher - or the Minister of Education! - but interested in opinions as to FBU's prospects. Clearly the market has a changed view.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Sorry about "the way forward". Too easy to slip into the jargon of the day, I'm afraid.

No, not a school teacher - or the Minister of Education! - but interested in opinions as to FBU's prospects. Clearly the market has a changed view.
    Hmmm...I dont think so... The market was well informed about this result..this is market noise atm.... Mr Market is re-adjusting nicely these last few weeks..My call is a bull market correction in progress. I wouldn't be all surprised if we have seen most of the downside.
    Last edited by Hoop; 20-02-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Advanced Member

Dont sweat the small stuff

Just bank the generous dividends and remember that the chch rebuilt has barely begun and the aussie retail market will come right eventually

FBU was 887 at the end of last week ..... still 887

Must ahve been a lot of noise between then and now

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    FBU was 887 at the end of last week ..... still 887

Must ahve been a lot of noise between then and now
    OMG. You mean the price has plummet to levels not seen since last Friday ... SELL, SELL, SELL!!!!
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    OMG. You mean the price has plummet to levels not seen since last Friday ... SELL, SELL, SELL!!!!
    love the way you shout that out cj ..... the masses will hear the clarion call and the pricw will plummet to new levels tomorrow ... far enough to trigger belgs stops

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Anyone done a valuation using the latest results? ... I'm sub 8.00 ... ... Sorry W69 ... but there should be enthusiasts appearing before then ...
    Just using what they say like the 560 to 610 operating earnings gives npat of 330m to 350m which is eps of 48 to 51

So a pe of 10 is a share price of 510 at top end ..... pe of 15 is 765

Takes you pick belg ..... Seeing you have already done the sums you know what your target island you were just being mischievous asking such a question and I took the bait

Love a share price of say 600 again ..... 14 bucks is more than double that