sharetrader
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Good research from Clime and point taken that aus is not in a good cycle atm although Britain and france look to be at the bottom or beginning of an upcycle.I was thinking of a two year turn around but maybe longer and thats ok in my investment portfolio. Havnt taken a 2nd bite at this yet, holding off for more weakness, a bit of correction or down week in the mkts. DYOR

https://www.clime.com.au/investing-...mail&utm_campaign=ir-210618&utm_content=title
    Still going down....I am waiting and watching before having a second bite as well....although I am thinking there might be better places to park my money....

IMO

Another excellent research piece from Craigs today with an overweight .. Other influencers like c aitken talking it down Be wonderful if it drops lower towards $50, am waiting for my 2nd purchase. DYOR
    Shorts increasing 59% on friday by vol ,36% mon

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Still going down....I am waiting and watching before having a second bite as well....although I am thinking there might be better places to park my money....
    Can see why it is being shorted, the chart looks disgusting, difficult to see any glimmer of hope there. Any potential investors should at least wait for the dust to settle.

From 2008 to 2015 it was a beautiful uptrend I already held some at this stage and had an average price of around 10 dollars. EPS etc were all rising nicely and the stock was a no brainer. 2015 to 16 it became very choppy, the numbers were still good but the stock had become expensive, I sold out at this stage during a moment o weakness for around 60 dollars and missed the blowoff which went up to 84

Since october 2016 it has been all downhill 84 down to 54 that quite a drop. Is there any reason to think the fall will suddenly stop and go into reverse? This is the question. At some stage it will, personally will let the charts determine when it is safe, and as I am not a short term trader will be looking for some of the longer term indicators to show some life.

Here is a negative article to counteract all the positive ones, this might give an indication of factors causing the fall

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wire...ld-has-changed

Makes an ugly read, but one I am more inclined to believe than the sugar coated stuff coming out of the brokerage houses
    Last edited by ratkin; 27-06-2018 at 07:58 AM.

IMO

you've had great run ratkin int in what you will switch to?. smaller returns from hereon s/p wise and earnings wise for a few years anyway.

population is increasing

aged people dramatically increasing, these are the main hosp users.

2017 and 18, few brownsfield developments, these will be back to norm 2019

procurement savings plan

offshore operations to stabilise?maybe but they've been at it for up to 7 years, maybe flog them off if things dont improve with french and english govt funding etc.

recent private health reform in aus encouraging

rhc trading at the bottom of historic range, overshot?

growth still there but more in high single digit rather then 15 %

Super Investor

Morningstar chimed in with an $82 target price??????
    h2

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Can see why it is being shorted, the chart looks disgusting, difficult to see any glimmer of hope there. Any potential investors should at least wait for the dust to settle.

From 2008 to 2015 it was a beautiful uptrend I already held some at this stage and had an average price of around 10 dollars. EPS etc were all rising nicely and the stock was a no brainer. 2015 to 16 it became very choppy, the numbers were still good but the stock had become expensive, I sold out at this stage during a moment o weakness for around 60 dollars and missed the blowoff which went up to 84

Since october 2016 it has been all downhill 84 down to 54 that quite a drop. Is there any reason to think the fall will suddenly stop and go into reverse? This is the question. At some stage it will, personally will let the charts determine when it is safe, and as I am not a short term trader will be looking for some of the longer term indicators to show some life.

Here is a negative article to counteract all the positive ones, this might give an indication of factors causing the fall

Makes an ugly read, but one I am more inclined to believe than the sugar coated stuff coming out of the brokerage houses
    Yes I agree ratkin the chart is looking really ugly. I also sold out a while ago at around $70 so I am waiting and watching for a turn around before jumping back in...or not

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post

I agree rankin. Whatever motivates the ASB to hang a green buy banner around the share price on their website.
    h2

IMO

you mean morning star i take it. $82 target buy. I dont take any notice of them personally.
    fwiw 4traders 3 buys 3 outperforms 4 holds and 1 underperform, av target $66.90

31% shorted by vol yest
    $53.94 atm up a little.
    indeed the trend is the friend atm.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 27-06-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    you mean morning star i take it. $82 target buy. I dont take any notice of them personally.
    fwiw 4traders 3 buys 3 outperforms 4 holds and 1 underperform, av target $66.90

31% shorted by vol yest
    $53.94 atm up a little.
    indeed the trend is the friend atm.
    No I mean the green border that is around the buy on the ASB online trading platform. I've seen it before with other shares they light them up like traffic lights.
    h2

Super Investor

They must be in cahoots with Morningstar.
    h2