sharetrader
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    IMO

So thats how i ended up with this portfolio, i thought it was a kinda 6th sense channelled sorta thing ,through all the minds on share trader!?
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 27-06-2018 at 11:27 PM. Reason: smiley face for h2so4 ;0

Super Investor

That is spooky.
    h2

Share price seems to be settling down in low 50s

Going to start going up from here?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Share price seems to be settling down in low 50s

Going to start going up from here?
    ASB still have the buy button coloured green.
    Last edited by h2so4; 04-07-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    h2

IMO

Lol , funny of the day so far, thanks
    Too early to tell?.Vol has tapered away since the big 4 mill spike. Wanting a 2nd carton of shares, watching.Find it very hard to wait until the 60DMA is reached, not my nature

IMO

Finished up 1.7% today with a steady climb , +91c with a large re 85,000/trade,right at the end of the day to $54.47. Bottom may have been yest ,low $53 but may be more overhang to go yet.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Finished up 1.7% today with a steady climb , +91c with a large re 85,000/trade,right at the end of the day to $54.47. Bottom may have been yest ,low $53 but may be more overhang to go yet.
    I jumped back on board yesterday, it may go down a bit more but I can live with that and may buy a few more, otherwise onward and upward please

A bit peeved after having my offer in at 53.00 on thursday and being absolutely certain it would be triggered when it got all the way down to 53.01 but somehow it wasn’t to be . Hopefully will get my hands on some early next week.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patient Panda View Post
    A bit peeved after having my offer in at 53.00 on thursday and being absolutely certain it would be triggered when it got all the way down to 53.01 but somehow it wasn’t to be . Hopefully will get my hands on some early next week.
    Never put in an order at a whole number, for One thing if it is filled probably means the stock is going even lower, and if it does act as support then you might not get filled which is what happened to you. In this case though I suspect you may not have to wait too long. A real patient Panda would wait a few months.
    Last edited by ratkin; 07-07-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Never put in an order at a whole number, for One thing if it is filled probably means the stock is going even lower, and if it does act as support then you might not get filled which is what happened to you. In this case though I suspect you may not have to wait too long. A real patient Panda would wait a few months.

Thanks for the tips, very helpful.

i have no idea what its going to do in the short term it might go well below 53$ or it might not. I do think on a valuation basis it is looking quite attractive. Not too long till FY results announced and no updates suggest their forecasted 8-10% increase is still on the cards putting them on a pretty low forward P/E ~19 (from memory) for a company of their pedigree seems good value.

To me they have many similarities with Ryman healthcare both with their consistent increasing value and great ROE, great management and industry / tailwinds. It is interesting though, how they differ in the way they grow with Ryman building new villages whereas Ramsay do almost the opposite with their acquisitions and brownfield developments but of course what matters are the results!