sharetrader
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    IMO

Thanks ratkin. Some of that is built in already esp the UK (and France) issues. I plan to be adding on weakness(was surprised it bounced so much so quickly) as this is a long term investment for me not a trade. Basically the govt will have to rely on private health more and more and the rapidly ageing population ensure RHC being a good investment longer term imo. DYOR
    UK Non-cash Provisioning and FY18 Guidance Update
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-06-2018 at 11:18 AM.

IMO

Down 9.4% atm to where it was when i bought in, -re 15-20cc. Watching.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-06-2018 at 11:26 AM.

IMO

$56.01 atm was as low as $55.63. My broker ,Craigs has come out with a buy on it today. A long term play. Value stocks good value atm generally . for some weird reason growth stocks are being chased up.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    $56.01 atm was as low as $55.63. My broker ,Craigs has come out with a buy on it today. A long term play. Value stocks good value atm generally . for some weird reason growth stocks are being chased up.
    The best analysis on it I have seen is by Colin Nicholson
    https://www.bwts.com.au/

You would have to subscribe to see it, but his website is well worth joining. Very honest guy. Some years ago was the best 60 dollars I ever spent

IMO

Thanks ratkin,I take colin is negative re your last post " "? Had a quick look on his website. Does Colin research many stocks over a year?. Im just gauging whether to take a sub.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 23-06-2018 at 10:34 AM.

IMO

From MF.via scram on H/C

"A note out of Deutsche Bank reveals that its analysts have upgraded Ramsay to a buy rating from hold with a price target of $63.92. Although Deutsche expects the next couple of years to be a challenge for the private hospital giant, it believes its valuation is attractive in comparison to some of its global peers. Especially after its sizeable share price decline yesterday."

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks ratkin,I take colin is negative re your last post " "? Had a quick look on his website. Does Colin research many stocks over a year?. Im just gauging whether to take a sub.
    The good long term ones he does. Ramsey was in his portfolio so very detailed on that one. Not sure if he still holds. He very strong on gauging the overall market too. There a ton of information on his site well worth 60 dollars
    Last edited by ratkin; 23-06-2018 at 11:11 AM.

IMO

Good read, private patients treated in public hosp increasing yearly up to 20% of hosp patients. One cost is public (without private insurance)waiting times for opps have increased as hosps make more money out of private patients and incentivise these private patients to go public.Etc.
    http://www.apha.org.au/wp-content/u...-Patients-in-Public-Hospitals-August-2017.pdf

IMO

And this also happening public hosts sending patients to private, public needs private and the Govt will incentivise private to save themselves $billions in the bottomless public health system $ hole.

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/sunshinecoast/patients-and-visitors/scuph-public

IMO

Good research from Clime and point taken that aus is not in a good cycle atm although Britain and france look to be at the bottom or beginning of an upcycle.I was thinking of a two year turn around but maybe longer and thats ok in my investment portfolio. Havnt taken a 2nd bite at this yet, holding off for more weakness, a bit of correction or down week in the mkts. DYOR

https://www.clime.com.au/investing-...mail&utm_campaign=ir-210618&utm_content=title