sharetrader
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Apartments

Yeah Brooklyn is a great example. Shortland nearby is another. There are two or three other character buildings in that part of the city near the High Court that have good reputations and apartments seem to hold their value and always have a good level of buyer interest. Great location too being close to the university and Queen St, but in a reasonably quiet part of the city.

The office conversion I was looking at earlier was very nice and roomy, and also very quiet. A few of them have apparently been badly done though.
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

IMO

Remembering the petrie dish cruise ships being a wonderful transmitter of Covid, will living in apartments be similar for Delta; (currently nearly under control atp fingers crossed) when the next virus arrives. Will expensive air flow systems need to be retrofitted or xtra costed into new builds. Will apartments lose popularity or not?

No they won't lose popularity. There are usually no airflow systems between apartments and many body corporates have professional cleaners looking after the communal areas. The benefits of not having to commute or spend weekends doing exterior maintenance are very attractive to many people. Plus NZ will be 100% vaccinated or close to it this year.

IMO

Cheers.I was thinking about all the hallways.This is where they could retrofit or add aircond etc if not already there?.This is where alot of covid spreads.And I hope we get that high a % but there are quite a few anti Vax retrobates around and there will be more viruses.