sharetrader
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Not been particularly happening since last post. More sort of a post happening consolidation.

But a couple of days of strong rises with some volume behind them - could be a whole new happening.

om mani peme hum

Well as happenings happen the last happening was a REAL happening:
    down from $6.03 to $4.65 in four days, and all because some other company (ASX:LNK Link Administration Holdings) announced that it was not happening for them, so I am told.

Hopefully a bit of post happening re-happening over the next few weeks, but eh! who knows, or cares?

Meanwhile I can recommend both the region of Puglia, in Southern Italy, and its wines.
    But bring a decent corkscrew as they have not caught up with modern NZ wine tech here yet .

Would be great if Greece is a little more on the ball, but somehow I doubt it.
    om mani peme hum

percy

Don't know about BVS,however, if I was in such a lovely part of the world ,I think i would manage a few corks.!.

Google maps had some great photos of the area.

One of the problems with happening to move into permanent accommodation after a couple of years on the road is that instead of reading the full year announcements as they happen you are busy buying fluffy towels and rubber mallets.

So on the 23rd I missed BVS announcing a 20% jump in profits and a reasonably rosy outlook.
    The traders of the ASX, being what they are, decided it was worth both $4.13 & $5.23 ( & various values between) a share on the day. Today it is 'worth' $4.80

Despite the last three months being definitely downtrendy, the longer term still looks good and they can sit on the shelf next to the Tiki who faces the door and keeps the flat safe.
    om mani peme hum

Reduced. Was off topic banter
    Last edited by greater fool; 12-09-2019 at 12:50 PM.

FY result out yesterday meeting guidance with recent acquisitions doing well but they expect no growth this year due to COVID delaying new contracts. Very confusing outlook statement.

It is therefore possible that FY21 NPAT will be similar to FY20.
    Market seems to have freaked out and assumed that means Bravura's impressive growth of the last 5 years is over and their core product Sonata has saturated the market. Price is down from $4.30 odd to $3.47 and continuing to drop.

Recurring revenue is now 77% of the total and their contracts are for 5-10 years. Colour me confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    So I came across a company called Bravura Solutions which listed on 16-Nov-16 under the code BVS which it turns out is the very same Bravura Solutions whose sorry tale is partially documented here.

The Q is: does one buy some and hope the $1.30 to $3.00 to $0.10 to $0.27 story does not repeat.

The A is: maybe, or maybe not.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    I sold out of these long long ago ( and changed my stripes for spots since the above post ) but it appeared in todays list of significant price movers - like down 52% [ A very unhappy happening ].

The last five years appear to have been $1.30 to $5.60(ish) to $0.63 today 'repeat'.

The reason why
    om mani peme hum