sharetrader
Page 345 of 397 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 3964

Glad I sold out of THL and moved the money into SKO shares two months ago.

Little spike in the share price. Is it takeover time or some good news on the horizon.

Rob Campbell outlined thl’s approach to being a Future Fit Business at their ASM

It was very good. Hope all businesses are starting to think like this.

Surprised not much comment about it in the media

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...558/310957.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Rob Campbell outlined thl’s approach to being a Future Fit Business at their ASM

It was very good. Hope all businesses are starting to think like this.

Surprised not much comment about it in the media

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...558/310957.pdf
    People don't pay much attention on FFBB such abstract concept, rather focus on profit THL will make. Given the whole industry has passed the peak, and now THL main activity is in US & very few NZ companies are successful in US, so I expect THL sp will drop below $3.

Quote Originally Posted by Lease View Post
    People don't pay much attention on FFBB such abstract concept, rather focus on profit THL will make. Given the whole industry has passed the peak, and now THL main activity is in US & very few NZ companies are successful in US, so I expect THL sp will drop below $3.
    Hi all,
    I travel extensively in the States in my RV and are frequently asking renting people in El Monte or Road Bear units what the company (THL) offers in way of service or price. Price is a hard one as many punters have a package tour with hotels/flights as well , mainly from Germany or France but a few Yanks. Service however is always over riding dismal, from delays at pickup to insufficient induction to prep and cleanliness - sometimes requiring return to base; irritatingly, after departure. Because they leave the country I can't comment on the return hand in stuff.
    Over the years I have been a Very supportive shareholder , but no longer holding but still hopeful of one day. The reason I comment here is this is a great exploitable situation with goodwill being squandered, which is sad for a proud NZ (maybe) company. Seems to me that hands on US organisation would help there.
    Good luck to all holders - I will continue my research next Northern summer.
    Regards
    -dodgy

Dilettante

Thanks for that dodgy. Nothing like good old on the ground investigative work. I sold out over a year ago when they started reporting abysmal results from their RV business in the US. That is their core and I am not interested in becoming a holder again until they "show me the money" in that side of the business. I fear they have a long way to go and your report supports that view.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgy View Post
    Hi all,
    I travel extensively in the States in my RV and are frequently asking renting people in El Monte or Road Bear units what the company (THL) offers in way of service or price. Price is a hard one as many punters have a package tour with hotels/flights as well , mainly from Germany or France but a few Yanks. Service however is always over riding dismal, from delays at pickup to insufficient induction to prep and cleanliness - sometimes requiring return to base; irritatingly, after departure. Because they leave the country I can't comment on the return hand in stuff.
    Over the years I have been a Very supportive shareholder , but no longer holding but still hopeful of one day. The reason I comment here is this is a great exploitable situation with goodwill being squandered, which is sad for a proud NZ (maybe) company. Seems to me that hands on US organisation would help there.
    Good luck to all holders - I will continue my research next Northern summer.
    Regards
    -dodgy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Thanks for that dodgy. Nothing like good old on the ground investigative work. I sold out over a year ago when they started reporting abysmal results from their RV business in the US. That is their core and I am not interested in becoming a holder again until they "show me the money" in that side of the business. I fear they have a long way to go and your report supports that view.
    Hi Iceman,
    Who wouldn't support a Kiwi company when offshore. It hurts to hear of their failings and I am not sure of their assosiation with Thor either. However I hope time proves me incorrect.
    I would be more than willing to invest time and effort as a secret shopper type to uncover deficiencies for the company , particularly with my RV background , including my hire of units in North America and Aussie over the years. I want to be a shareholder again - the future is bright in this area (500000 RVs sold in 2018 as I understand it.- so an expanding worldwide tourism awareness of all nationalities.
    -dodgy

percy

They should be able to fix these problems,as they used to have them here.
    Germans booking a Mercedes van, and after delays being given another brand,which had not been properly cleaned or prepared

White island will be a bit of a blow for whakatane. I cant see tourism being allowed onto there any time soon. Tragic loss of life.

Guru

Looks like its off the bottom , $3.03 low and closed @ $3.15 today .