sharetrader
Page 304 of 397 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3966
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    I am back guys. I have 100% confidence in thl management. Still committing Just patiently taking the dividends. Stock can be up and down. But over all it is a good stock to own. I am sure the citic group will be keeping an eye on the stock price Citic group doesn’t like owning a piece of the company. Normally they will takeover any company they invested
    Volume transacted today (937k) and 681k y’day gives you bit of insight that someone might be using current price weakness to accumulate big. May be it’s Citic that’s scooping up the shares?

I see those high volumes on one website but on F and B site it shows much lower volumes. Which one is correct? I'm fairly new at this!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by hotshothendo View Post
    I see those high volumes on one website but on F and B site it shows much lower volumes. Which one is correct? I'm fairly new at this!
    Welcome to the forum. Not sure what "F and B" is, but easy to see volumes on the NZX website. I use ANZ Securities and it seems to match NZX.

Forsyth and barr

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by hotshothendo View Post
    Forsyth and barr
    That explains it. I avoid reading anything from them

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That explains it. I avoid reading anything from them
    Do F and B metrics include off-market trades? If they didn't it would cause their totals to frequently be lower than the ANZ securities total.
    On ANZ Securities you can see the last 15 trades. For off-market trades the cond[itions] field is populated with the code SP.

Investor

I think they got a very good candidate for the role, especially seeing what they've plans for future.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/327761

TOURISM HOLDINGS LIMITED (thl)
    Appointment of Chief Financial Officer

Tourism Holdings Limited (thl) announces the appointment of Jennifer Bunbury (Martin) to the role of Chief Financial Officer, effective 14 January 2019.
    Jen has been a Director in the investment banking team at Deutsche Craigs since 2010. During that time Jen has been involved in a large number of M&A, equity capital market and strategic advisory assignments for a diverse range of New Zealand and international corporate clients.
    Recently thl promoted Steven Hall to the newly formed role of General Manager Finance, expanding his responsibilities to include the broader financial accountability for the New Zealand and Australian operating businesses. Jen will work closely with Steven on the core financial responsibilities of the business, whilst adding significant capability to the business from an M&A, investor relations and strategy perspective.
    Jen is currently a member of the Institute of Directors and was a recent participant in the Future Director programme, on the Board of Scales Corporation.

Advanced Member

The electric RVs were on Seven Sharp tonight. They looked pretty good, and the program was pretty upbeat about them too. But they do tell people to follow a chosen itinerary chosen by charging points as the safe range was said to be 120k, I think. So they suggested an enjoyable more leisurely holiday as the point at this stage. Easy to do around Coromandel, for instance. Or that's what I heard anyway.

Looked good in all honesty. Quite an achievement. So far they have built 10 to test this summer and they clearly thought they were on a winner with them.

From what i can make out , the 30 v 60 MA IS CLOSING AND THE BOLLI BANDS ARE QUITE TIGHT. Things might be turning ?

Herbacious

Finally closed above that $5 resistance which is encouraging.