sharetrader
Page 247 of 397 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3964

Very true, and looking at the chart for the past couple of years taking a breather is not unusual. Meanwhile the MA's continue on their upward trend quite nicely.

But I wouldn't complain if it decided to do a Summerset suddenly ... just saying

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    WTF is going on — Milford selling THL

And what’s even weirder they have been buying TRA

Brian says Milford are ‘curious’ ....must have been super ‘curious’ to buy TRA
    Seems as though they're still selling....more than 500k shares traded so far and more importantly someone is accumulating them. Watch out for SSH notices to come through soon.

Following the momo

Chart looks set up for the next leg up as momentum has started building again (backed up by volume). Would expect to see new highs hit in the next day or two

Added to my holding both yesterday close and this mornings open

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    Chart looks set up for the next leg up as momentum has started building again (backed up by volume). Would expect to see new highs hit in the next day or two

I think you got my shares, I have a part order because ANZ sec platform is too slow when amending orders,even matching buys and sells it can take 5 mins to go through,way too slow. I seem to remember direct broking orders went through instantly,so whats happened...?

Default Amen

Cheers to to all the faithful holders. I sleep better at night with this stock in my portfolio (others such as Pushpay not as soundly!). Well done on a nice add..

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    I think you got my shares, I have a part order because ANZ sec platform is too slow when amending orders,even matching buys and sells it can take 5 mins to go through,way too slow. I seem to remember direct broking orders went through instantly,so whats happened...?
    Yes, I use ANZ Sec as well and have noticed how slow some orders and amendments take to process. What use to be within 2 mins is now somewhere between 2 - 6 mins (which is ages within the market). I guess ANZ have stopped the spending in ANZ Sec now that they have sold it.

Yes, I use ANZ Sec as well and have noticed how slow some orders and amendments take to process. What use to be within 2 mins is now somewhere between 2 - 6 mins (which is ages within the market). I guess ANZ have stopped the spending in ANZ Sec now that they have sold it.
    Imagine how slow FNZC will be with it?

Probably start up a darkpool to throw our orders into, while they skim all the low hanging fruit... not cynical or anything.

Investor

Hmmm..something up, almost up 25c for the day.

Investor

Very interesting pre-close action, not sure what to make of it. Can anyone shed a light?

Index rebalance?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)