sharetrader
Page 289 of 397 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3965

I am sceptical with the current SP. With current fuel prices and airfares rising... the $50M profit projected profit in 2020 sounds a bit far stretched.

Forbar thinks yes but FNZC think no....

Monday's pricing is the key when THL goes Ex-Div

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Out of interest, what software do you use if you don't mind me asking?
    Tiger Stocks

Initially created over ten years ago during a lull in work:
    [Boss: you seem really busy, I thought you had no projects on at the moment?
    SL: I doing a homer.]
    now on it's second major iteration, with planning for the next level of sophistication under way (and has been for several years).

A test bed for new software paradigms, coding ideas and fanciful data analysis, Tiger Charts is able to draw strange conclusions by mangling vast quantities of financial data.

Tech Support for it is terrible.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Tiger Stocks

Initially created over ten years ago during a lull in work:
    [Boss: you seem really busy, I thought you had no projects on at the moment?
    SL: I doing a homer.]
    now on it's second major iteration, with planning for the next level of sophistication under way (and has been for several years).

A test bed for new software paradigms, coding ideas and fanciful data analysis, Tiger Charts is able to draw strange conclusions by mangling vast quantities of financial data.

Tech Support for it is terrible.
    Heh, my wife says the same about the computer built by oldtech enterprises ...

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    I am sceptical with the current SP. With current fuel prices and airfares rising... the $50M profit projected profit in 2020 sounds a bit far stretched.

Forbar thinks yes but FNZC think no....

Monday's pricing is the key when THL goes Ex-Div

On historical standards airfares are dirt cheap. Kiwi dollar is also relatively low.

With a "has decided to pursue new opportunities elsewhere" the CFO is off to other pastures.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA180...of-tourism.htm

What's another $35 when a good full sized campervan is about $3,000 a week in summer. Nobody will care, or will they ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

that could mean almost anything. I read it more as mark being sick and has decided to take some r&r. wish him the best

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA180...of-tourism.htm

What's another $35 when a good full sized campervan is about $3,000 a week in summer. Nobody will care, or will they ?
    Probably not - though theres $450 in GST there already

$3,000 x 3 / 23 = $391.30 but yes your point is well made.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    that could mean almost anything. I read it more as mark being sick and has decided to take some r&r. wish him the best
    They recently delayed release of their financials due to staff "illness issues". I think we can safely assume that was Mark who obviously has been quite sick. Probably wants to fins something smaller and less stressful. I wish him the best and thank him for a job well done.