sharetrader
Page 5 of 397 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Tyre Kicker

([QUOTE=Spooko;263478]Phaedrus - am new to TA and this forum. Incrediblecharts does not appear to support nz stocks...do you have any other recommendations for free charting the NZX?

This is from the Incredible chart thread. The other thing to note is data is a couple of days old.

You can do it Forrest but I dont think you can load the whole exchange at one time

Here is the path
    Open Incedible Charts
    At top left of screen
    click on Securities
    scroll down to
    LOAD SYMBOL FROM YAHOO
    enter code and load exchange in lower part of window
    Last edited by chippy52; 06-07-2009 at 07:01 AM.
    chippy52

Thats right chippy, it takes a bit of time loading up the NZ shares, but its very doable, because the NZ exchanges is small and there are plenty of NZ companies you probably want to leave out for one or another reason.

The other limitation is that stock screen doesn't seem to work on the NZ shares.

Thanks folks. Certainly enough to get started - look forward to contributing to the forum once up and going.

Some news about to come out of THl soon? up 10.9% at the moment

Buyers want over 6X what Sellers have on the table today ...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    The new cycleways - they're going to bring hordes of Chinese to these shores - they might even bring their own bikes!
    I see that AIR is up too. Personally I stay well clear of anything to do with the tourist industry - too fickle.

Quote Originally Posted by COLIN View Post
    The new cycleways - they're going to bring hordes of Chinese to these shores - they might even bring their own bikes!
    I see that AIR is up too. Personally I stay well clear of anything to do with the tourist industry - too fickle.
    ROFL... Chinese people dont cycle for fun and especially not up hilly slops. Only the peasants in China cycles. The new cycleway is a total waste of money. It will be built and everyone will try it for the first few months. After that people will forget it even existed, abit like the cycleways dotted around Auckland.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Maybe they bought a bike shop

Guru

Dr Who

Dont discount the Europeans, they love cycling. I know in Holland many ppl do cycle tours around the country with their tents and equipemt on the back of their cycles and go around for a week looking at the scenerey.

It could be a winner.

It is the high value tourists, such as the Europeans, that these cycleways attract. If you do the rail trail in Otago, food and accommodation are not cheap. But it is a fantastic experience you won't get anywhere else in the world.