sharetrader
Page 142 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3966
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Peitro View Post
    is THL far off joining the nzx50?
    I doubt if they are eligible for NZX 50 yet.

Banned

Last year THL gave us yet another profit upgrade on 30/4/15 despite having upgraded at their interim also. I'd like to see similar this year, even if only small - something like "at least $25m NPAT" up from $24m interim forecast. They will know pretty firmly now where they are at with only 10 weeks of the FY left and strong forward bookings which give a high degree of clarity. Maybe next week?

Considering the strong shoulder season numbers/weather, I wouldn't be surprised. Plenty of tourists / THL campervans over on the westcoast last weekend.

I heard news somewhere about 20000 chinese coming in over a short period of time, this year I think. Unsure of source

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    Last year THL gave us yet another profit upgrade on 30/4/15 despite having upgraded at their interim also. I'd like to see similar this year, even if only small - something like "at least $25m NPAT" up from $24m interim forecast. They will know pretty firmly now where they are at with only 10 weeks of the FY left and strong forward bookings which give a high degree of clarity. Maybe next week?
    I'm thinking may be next week or tomorrow being last working day of April. Trading in last few weeks been pretty steady with decent volume too, suggests someone is accumulating....

That's a Bingo - Price sensitive announcement right on cue

THL - Investor Presentation and Outlook Update
    29 April 2016

"With the peak southern hemisphere season over, thl advises that it will meet and likely to some extent exceed its earlier guidance for FY16 of around $24M Net Profit after Tax.

In addition it has brought forward the date for achievement of the high level goal of achieving $30M Net Profit after Tax (NPAT) to FY18, from FY19."
    Last edited by Peitro; 29-04-2016 at 09:07 AM.

bringing forward 30m target a positive, they obviously see no slow down on the horizon for tourism
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

I'll claim a moral victory even though they didn't wait until next week to give us the good news. The outlook certainly justifies a $3+ share price imho. At $3.00 that is 11.5 times FY18 earnings if they stay the course and between now and then you'll likely receive about 40-45cps in dividends.

The timing of the Lions tour is absolute gold for THL, coming right in the middle of the off season. Last lions tour, campers were everywhere...

Investor

I'll claim a moral victory even though they didn't wait until next week to give us the good news. The outlook certainly justifies a $3+ share price imho. At $3.00 that is 11.5 times FY18 earnings if they stay the course and between now and then you'll likely receive about 40-45cps in dividends.
    Give you that Arbroath, I'll take the silver for that.

On the subject matter though...its a big for me. Should see it in the $3 range very soon.

Wonder where is our friend gc these days??? very quiet, c'mon gc...