sharetrader
Page 151 of 397 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3966
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Business opportunity for percy

Convert his mobile bookshop into a camper

Keep the literary theme and be an upmarket Wicked camper for the discerning old school rugger fan.
    I think they will be looking for something a bit more upmarket than my L300.
    It would convert more easily into a "wicked willie's."

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    good to see directors buying, although a sellers holding the price back at the moment so once they are gone should be off to the races my target al time highs 2.80
    t/a did it again target was reached and I am exited and now thl is falling and company will be majorly affected by brexit I believe good luck holders.
    one step ahead of the herd

Jinx
    Quote Originally Posted by Peitro View Post
    UK market are the prime customers of THL.
    Based on?
    UK are the 4th biggest contributor to international arrivals

Not based on any data that I have seen, just observations at camping grounds over the last couple of summers in Otago. Only seeing a trickle of Chinese tourists using THL vehicles so far (two years ago there were next to none), Aussies tend to go for the smaller scale/budget camper options (juicy).

Lions tour will still cause a sell out of campers during the tour, but this will definitely impact the scale of demand and therefore prices over this period.

Guru

Lions tour will still cause a sell out of campers during the tour, but this will definitely impact the scale of demand and therefore prices over this period.
    Also at an otherwise quieter time of the year.

Jinx
    UK market are the prime customers of THL.
    Based on?
    UK are the 4th biggest contributor to international arrivals

Not based on any data that I have seen, just observations at camping grounds over the last couple of summers in Otago. Only seeing a trickle of Chinese tourists using THL vehicles so far (two years ago there were next to none), Aussies tend to go for the smaller scale/budget camper options (juicy).

That's a fair analysis & observation but I'd try to focus on the numbers more then personal experience. Loins tour will be very beneficial for THL and I'd still argue all of this brexit carry on won't impact profit margins very heavily. Although there's a chance UK tourist numbers will drop slightly the Chinese tourism industry will continue to make giant leaps each year.

Investor

Hmmm..that''s some turnaround from down 247 to be up to 265 currently!!!

Glad that it's recovered post-Brexit. I decided to sell out and buy into SCL instead as the regular selling by directors is making me a bit nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    ... Loins tour will be very beneficial for THL...
    I think a loins tour would be beneficial for me too, not sure my girlfriend would like me doing that though lol

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    I think a loins tour would be beneficial for me too, not sure my girlfriend would like me doing that though lol
    Quite, I guess there will be three day break between matches. Perfect for my age group.

Investor

Noticed someone bulldozed that big wall at 275 in last few minutes...