sharetrader
Page 164 of 397 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3966

Default Director Buying On-Market

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I guess the question is whether all this growth is already factored into the SP? It's currently 3.60 which is double what it was 18 months ago. It's certainly delivering the goods at the moment though.
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/250931.pdf It appears this Director sees good value at these level's. 40,000 shares is a pretty reasonable sized endorsement and more than doubles that directors shareholding.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I guess the question is whether all this growth is already factored into the SP? It's currently 3.60 which is double what it was 18 months ago. It's certainly delivering the goods at the moment though.
    I believe that continued NZ growth was factored into the SP when it was climbing slowly through the $3:35 mark. But that announcement about the USA growth has given new impetus. If the improvement in NPAT is even close to forecast then the SP should increase to over $6 by 2020.

The big decision will be what the future earnings are worth if the share is purchased today.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/250931.pdf It appears this Director sees good value at these level's. 40,000 shares is a pretty reasonable sized endorsement and more than doubles that directors shareholding.
    Thanks for sharing Roger, I hadn't seen this.

I bought some a few months back at $3.30, so considering topping up some more. I might wait until their next announcement, but definitely shaping up for a good growth investment. Added to this they pay an attractive dividend so it's all pretty smooth sailing at the moment.

No worries JeremyALD.

Based on a profit forecast excl anomalous factors caused by low season of the new acquisition we are looking at profit of $29.2m according to their forecast which is 25.2 cps for Fy17.

What's a reasonable PE for this stock given they have a growth target of $50m for FY20 which represents a doubling of profit from FY16. ?

At present at $3.70 the stock trades on a FY17 PE of only 14.7. Still looks fairly low to me for a company that's starting to prove its capable of sustained growth.

Rob Campbell's doing a good job with this company.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

everything looks on track..., jus need to be carefull a bit with the debts.., if they can reduce it quicker enough .. should be awsom if on targets

but from the merger they have done a few years ago. they should have enough experience to integrate this acquisition

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    No worries JeremyALD.

Based on a profit forecast excl anomalous factors caused by low season of the new acquisition we are looking at profit of $29.2m according to their forecast which is 25.2 cps for Fy17.

What's a reasonable PE for this stock given they have a growth target of $50m for FY20 which represents a doubling of profit from FY16. ?

At present at $3.70 the stock trades on a FY17 PE of only 14.7. Still looks fairly low to me for a company that's starting to prove its capable of sustained growth.

Rob Campbell's doing a good job with this company.
    Put my money where my mouth is yesterday and bought more at $3.70.

Dilettante

Great minds think alike. Did same 😀

Hate to admit it ... but I thought this might be the last opportunity to get them for this price (my famous last words) and bought some as well. THL is one of these companies I always thought would be a nice company to hold, just a bit to dear ... and they just kept going up.

On the flipside: I did the same with FPH some months ago ... and the trend turned nearly instantaneously so lets hope there is no jinx ...
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 05-01-2017 at 09:24 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

You'll be all good BP. Fundamental's look great and so does the chart !!!