sharetrader
Page 183 of 397 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3964

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Half of El Monte's business is international tourists, mainly from Europe. Majority of Road Bear customers are international
    Thanks Iceman, that rings a bell but I have a mind like a sieve so I forget where I saw it. if I recall correctly 25% of El Monte's revenue comes from RV sales and 75% of revenue comes from the rental business? Based on your info half of their tourist rental numbers are international and they also have a divison that doesn't rent to tourists but to the entertainment industry albeit I think that's very small. I do think there will be downward pressure on the international visitor numbers to the US. However, whether it is sufficient to impact the reasonably conservative 2017 targets well that's a question for wiser men than I.

Banned

Hit $3.50 a minute ago, got my buy in wrong on this one I reckon, just as well I didn't do a normal Couta type buy in.(Thanks Roger for your restraining influence whilst we had a catch up yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hit $3.50 a minute ago, got my buy in wrong on this one I reckon, just as well I didn't do a normal Couta type buy in.(Thanks Roger for your restraining influence whilst we had a catch up yesterday)
    Yeah me too. Although I still think this has been oversold.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You're most welcome mate, its always a pleasure talking to you.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Veteran novice

RSi nearing 20 so it might be almost due for a rebound. But I don't buy in a downtrend!\

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    You're most welcome mate, its always a pleasure talking to you.
    Would you be selling down at this point Roger? It's over 25% of my portfolio so I'm starting to get a bit jittery, but to be honest I really do back this company and they've delivered well on their results and forcasts so far. It's not far off the SP before aquisition annoucements now.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    RSi nearing 20 so it might be almost due for a rebound. But I don't buy in a downtrend!\
    MA200 is at 2.39 - i.e. technically they are not (yet) in a downtrend!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Would you be selling down at this point Roger? It's over 25% of my portfolio so I'm starting to get a bit jittery, but to be honest I really do back this company and they've delivered well on their results and forcasts so far. It's not far off the SP before aquisition annoucements now.
    Different people have different views on diversification ... I typically get nervous when one of my holdings raises above 10% of my total investment, but this is just me.

I don't think anybody can tell you whether today is a good time to sell (they might well bounce on the 350 or on the MA200 (i.e. around 340), but long term would I not think that THL is after its stellar and long run still a good candidate for such a large exposure ...

I guess - sure, a forward PE of 11.3 and a forward CAGR of 10 still looks quite attractive, but then, it is not the only beautiful girl in town ...
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 07-04-2017 at 11:51 AM. Reason: fixed the support levels - where did I have my mind?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    All the technicals say oversold, especially if it finishes the day at current price, don't be impulsive, remember it's a divvy paying company, not a lofty make a profit in 5 yrs tech stock. 25% of portfolio, not a problem in my book. PS-A normal Couta type buy in I referred to above means 50% plus of portfolio.
    Last edited by couta1; 07-04-2017 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks guys