sharetrader
Page 185 of 397 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3966

Hopefully you successfully picked the bottom mate.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    What do they say about bottoms? The only thing you get from trying to pick bottoms is smelly fingers.......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    The other thing to remember is the stock shed a 10c divvy just 10 days ago, so part of the drop is because of that.

picking your bottom must have felt good at 3.46!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldHaveHeld View Post
    picking your bottom must have felt good at 3.46!
    For sure, and after all some dirty habits can end up smelling of roses.

Strong bounce off of the 200 day EMA sitting @ $3.44 today, which has been an intact support for the last bull run, so no serious damage done. Looked like a good buy in today Couta, well done mate.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Forget about the u $3.51 mate, I picked up a few more this morning at $3.46, should have been my normal self and got stuck in, it's bounced nicely this arvo, perhaps Milford are having a break from selling today.
    Nice one mate, the very next day the second and third digits are round the other way, $3.64 when I looked a few minutes ago
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Strike price of $3.51 I'm pretty happy with that thanks guys for encouraging me to hold! Was glad to see the bounce yesterday. I might sell down some soon to balance out portfolio but I'm looking forward to the next update.

Default Milford Still Selling

As I suggested earlier in this thread, Milford have been selling aggressively, as low as $3.54 ex dividend in recent days !
    They still have over 12% of the company shares which by anyone's interpretation is still a very meaningful stake.
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/256593.pdf

This substantial overhang isn't going away anytime soon. In conjunction with the previously discussed possible implications regarding tourism to the U.S. I remain cautious in the short term.

Yeah I agree I've sold some off today but still keeping a large holding as happy to hold the rest At a 15% portfolio now which I'm comfortable with.