sharetrader
Page 202 of 397 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3965
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by meltical View Post
    there was a trade of 3,000,000 at the same price off market yesterday
    Correct, missed that one y'day. Just checked the trading volume for y'day, it was about 3.6mln shares traded.

i just missed out by 1c, yesterday.. my order was 4.6... have to wait for a pull back now... anyway, good to see it's recover

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    i just missed out by 1c, yesterday.. my order was 4.6... have to wait for a pull back now... anyway, good to see it's recover
    I was tempted to grab a few at $4.61..oh well next time......

Quote Originally Posted by meltical View Post
    there was a trade of 3,000,000 at the same price off market yesterday
    Someone is building up a significant stake. Quite a few large off market parcels went through before it went ex divvy at $5.00.
    I tend to think its fairly priced and a good hold for long term growth at this level so I'm happy to continue to get shares in lieu of dividend through the DRP.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-10-2017 at 01:49 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guidance update tomorrow - seems upper end of guidance is factored in at the moment so anything under 37.5m as a forecast would be disappointing for the market imp.

I'm hopeful they can hit 40m this FY, but that would be a pretty massive result considering a few US barriers

The pe has been gradually increasing over the last 5 years from 11 to what is now 18. It will be interesting to see what Trump has done to tourism in the US certainly over the next coming year. net profit of 38mil with a share price of $5 PE of around 16. $6 would make it 19 if there is no increase in shares I think anyway but I'm not really sure

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The pe has been gradually increasing over the last 5 years from 11 to what is now 18. It will be interesting to see what Trump has done to tourism in the US certainly over the next coming year. net profit of 38mil with a share price of $5 PE of around 16. $6 would make it 19 if there is no increase in shares I think anyway but I'm not really sure
    Looks fair value at this point, but certainly room to grow if they keep delivering. They have also been talking about further acquisitions so that will be interesting. The US entry appears to have been a good move so far.

anyone weirded out by the fact that the first SSH notice was somewhat misleading and ended up having to be clarified by the Company.
    and that HB Holdings is not a registered company according to the companies office so its also odd Citic are using that as a vehicle.
    And yet Mr Wu's email was a dead giveaway.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    anyone weirded out by the fact that the first SSH notice was somewhat misleading and ended up having to be clarified by the Company.
    and that HB Holdings is not a registered company according to the companies office so its also odd Citic are using that as a vehicle.
    And yet Mr Wu's email was a dead giveaway.
    Yes and 7% is large holding to get all in one buy, especially when THL knew nothing about it.