sharetrader
Page 213 of 397 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3966
    Hunting for Heuristic trends

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    2.5 percent, no?
    Yes, my error, I had mistakenly originally written the divisive difference. 473 being 97.525% of 485

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Dithering about whether to top up at the current sp cant bring myself to buy when it starts with a 5

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Dithering about whether to top up at the current sp cant bring myself to buy when it starts with a 5
    Now come on my furry bear friend, you are not a pussycat...get those claws out and get into it before the Chinese do.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Now come on my furry bear friend, you are not a pussycat...get those claws out and get into it before the Chinese do.
    I hear ya Mr Beagle, Yes I am a pure breed BEAR and not a pussycat but my bear tendencies do get me into trouble SUM times

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I hear ya Mr Beagle, Yes I am a pure breed BEAR and not a pussycat but my bear tendencies do get me into trouble SUM times
    Yes...This dog is running out of saliva licking his wounds with SUM other company. SUM things got to give there or I'll be howling with discontent
    Been barking up that tree looking for a feed for a while to no avail...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Have the overseas buyers given up and left the table ?.

Quote Originally Posted by arc View Post
    All these shootings in America aren't helping. I wouldn't visit America at the moment tbh

Quote Originally Posted by arc View Post
    Probably just exercising a little patience like THL and SUM other shareholders need to do and maybe hoping to get some more at current prices by special off market trade or maybe they have finished buying, only they would know. I lot of patience is an essential tool in any investors toolkit in my opinion.

I have to reluctantly agree with you Jeremy. I originally had penciled in plans to be in Las Vegas and stay at the Luxor in early October 17 that could have seen my friend and I involved at the time of that horrific recent mass shooting there. Fortunately my friend had other urgent requirements for his funds so we didn't end up going.
    Fortuitous for us I reckon and has us reconsidering whether we'll ever bother going.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-11-2017 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

I have to reluctantly agree with you Jeremy. I originally had penciled in plans to be in Las Vegas and stay at the Luxor in early October 17 that could have seen my friend and I involved at the time of that horrific recent mass shooting there. Fortunately my friend had other urgent requirements for his funds so we didn't end up going.
    Fortuitous for us I reckon and has us reconsidering whether we'll ever bother going.
    I wouldn't have picked you as being a country music genre fan.

Chance of death by terrorist or similar act very small and should have no impact on rational think tourism. But like the sharemarket sometime people aren't rational

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I wouldn't have picked you as being a country music genre fan.

Chance of death by terrorist or similar act very small and should have no impact on rational think tourism. But like the sharemarket sometime people aren't rational
    I better not comment....lol.