sharetrader
Page 226 of 397 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3962

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    A report on NZ Radio today picked THL as a major winner from the US company tax "reforms".

I don't hold.
    My company in LA will do very well out of the tax reforms..although already had the local bagman for the GOP call for another corporate donation..wonder if that happens to THL as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I go on holidays to enjoy life 😀. Before claiming this is an expensive mode of travel in peak season, look at how much it would cost you to stay in hotels/motels for the same time. If you can get accommodation that is. Particularly if you want to visit Central Otago and Milford Sounds or upper NI
    Yes, was in Queenstown early December..was looking at 475-650$ range for a decent hotel in Queenstown...swiped one of my airbnb's instead.

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Yes I quickly bought the ones I sold back again

(Stupid impulsive bear!) Note to self work on impulsive control
    Last edited by RupertBear; 21-12-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Merry Christmas Video from THL

https://youtu.be/5B5SftTuWpc

Watch it and Like it

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Will the sp reach $6 by the half year result announcement ?

Quote Originally Posted by sammiesmiles View Post
    Will the sp reach $6 by the half year result announcement ?
    Certainty

The world is a happy place at the moment so the positive sentiment will drive thl to $6 plus

the $50m profit in a year or two not priced in yet
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Just having a quick look at the benefit they talked about the other day from the tax changes in the U.S.
    Leaving aside as a separate matter the cash flow benefits of immediate deductibility of plant and equipment and one presumes this includes RV's and just looking at the recurring benefit of ~ $3m extra profit per annum they talked about as a preliminary figure. On 121m shares this gives a recurring benefit of 2.479 cps. Put a PE of say 18 on that and this gives a theoretical SP boost of 18 x 2.479 = 44.6 cps. Hmmm...market still not priced this in fully ? I think this was ~ $5.50 before the announcement so perhaps $6 isn't far away at all and not unrealistic considering the tax change.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Just having a quick look at the benefit they talked about the other day from the tax changes in the U.S.
    Leaving aside as a separate matter the cash flow benefits of immediate deductibility of plant and equipment and one presumes this includes RV's and just looking at the recurring benefit of ~ $3m extra profit per annum they talked about as a preliminary figure. On 121m shares this gives a recurring benefit of 2.479 cps. Put a PE of say 18 on that and this gives a theoretical SP boost of 18 x 2.479 = 44.6 cps. Hmmm...market still not priced this in fully ? I think this was ~ $5.50 before the announcement so perhaps $6 isn't far away at all and not unrealistic considering the tax change.
    Punters probably calculated the 2.5 cents and though so what - not much impact here.

Didn’t think of multiplying it by 19 or whatever did they

That’s why you win more often than you lose eh mate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”