sharetrader
Page 231 of 397 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3965

Today secured at $5.95 despite the horrible weather

http://nzh.tw/11975632

Good to read (read-only)
    Last edited by ohpark0119; 14-02-2018 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohpark0119 View Post
    Except that Forsyth were only able to get up to a target price of $5.60 (not something starting with a 6). Then again, their previous target of $4.75 was well south of current market prices. DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Except that Forsyth were only able to get up to a target price of $5.60 (not something starting with a 6). Then again, their previous target of $4.75 was well south of current market prices. DYOR
    I take it you think that you think that Suzannes’s valuation is a load of the proverbial?

Interesting though her forecast earnings are higher than ‘company guidance’. The financial models she uses still comes out with a target of about what the price is today...also means her actual valuation of the company is around $5.00

So Suzanne pretty bullish on thl prospects .....can’t deny her that ....maybe thl shareprice currently is a bit high ...and still has a takeover premium baked in?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by ohpark0119 View Post
    So putting my headlights on full beam so to speak if it looks like they'll achieve their $56m in 2020 which on 121m shares = 46.3 cps and ongoing profit growth prospects look sound the stock could continue to trade on a forward PE of about 18 like it is now so we could see late 2019 or early 2020 the SP about 18 x 46.3 cps = $8.33. Further, THL has an excellent track record of beating market expectations. Looks like a sound core portfolio stock to me.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-01-2018 at 10:58 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So Suzanne pretty bullish on thl prospects .....can’t deny her that ....maybe thl shareprice currently is a bit high ...and still has a takeover premium baked in?
    It looked to me that the shareprice rose quite sharply during the Christmas holiday period (why, I don't know) to a high of 6.05 on the 29th of December. I felt it had got ahead of itself, and it is now falling back towards the 50 day MA.

Trading currently at 5.68, and from the looks of things could well drop a bit further yet.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    It looked to me that the shareprice rose quite sharply during the Christmas holiday period (why, I don't know) to a high of 6.05 on the 29th of December. I felt it had got ahead of itself, and it is now falling back towards the 50 day MA.

Trading currently at 5.68, and from the looks of things could well drop a bit further yet.
    You might be right from a Tech analysis perspective...but from a value / fundamental perspective I think Beagle is closer to the truth. $5.68 actually looks cheap to me, in spite of the large rise over the last few months. Makes a forward PE of less than 18 for a company that is delivering quality growth. I'm honestly surprised its dropping at the moment...perhaps caught up in the general market malaise?

Might even dip my paw in for more...

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    You might be right from a Tech analysis perspective...but from a value / fundamental perspective I think Beagle is closer to the truth. $5.68 actually looks cheap to me, in spite of the large rise over the last few months. Makes a forward PE of less than 18 for a company that is delivering quality growth. I'm honestly surprised its dropping at the moment...perhaps caught up in the general market malaise?

Might even dip my paw in for more...
    Yep I've got an order in at the moment but may add a few more me thinks....

Good long term hold, would be even better if another acquisition is announced over the next year or so...as AIR likes to say...Where to next???

Yes, I was looking at purely the TA side ... I'm currently trying to find some more funds to pick up a few more myself ...

I'm fully expecting them to hit their $50m target 1 year early in 2019, (which represents EPS of 41.3 cps) so this time next year I would expect them to be trading on a forward PE of about 18 times that. My 1 year price target is thus $7.43. Also can't rule out further bolt on acquisitions or a takeover. I used to be a client of Forsyth Barr, (note the past tense).
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-01-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine