sharetrader
Page 242 of 397 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3966

wicked
    one step ahead of the herd

Ebit excluding El Monte up 27% — pretty good

Full year profit could be $59m — AMAZING

Full year profit excluding non-recurring $36m to $40m — bit more stretched than previous but likes of Jeremy will be disappointed that mid point is only $38m

Thl shares should be $7 by now eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    Cheers to the good news. I read the US numbers were up 18% this year, but haven't seen the full report. Where are you reading that?
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...551/274924.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Year ago there was a song by Billy Joel called "keeping the faith." Cheers to all the people who kept their heads and can see what these results so obviously show. This company is booming right along with tourism growth and in many ways leading the charge. The gloom and doom from a couple of weeks ago seems a little silly now actually.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Ebit excluding El Monte up 27% — pretty good

Full year profit could be $59m — AMAZING

Full year profit excluding non-recurring $36m to $40m — bit more stretched than previous but likes of Jeremy will be disappointed that mid point is only $38m

Thl shares should be $7 by now eh
    Haven't had a chance to read yet but on the surface looks like another good result. A little bit surprised with the forcast after such a strong half - I'm picking they'll be closer to 40m than 36m

Expanding margins, growing global reach and a huge increase in sales is something the market will reward...

Who didn't see it coming though.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Expanding margins, growing global reach and a huge increase in sales is something the market will reward...

Who didn't see it coming though.
    Great news. Glad we held the faith Hardt.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Haven't had a chance to read yet but on the surface looks like another good result. A little bit surprised with the forcast after such a strong half - I'm picking they'll be closer to 40m than 36m
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...551/274924.pdf

Interestingly permanent gains from lower U.S. corporate tax rate have been gobbled up by a trading update that in effect lowers operating profit for the full year by between $1-2m, varies due to lower or higher case assumptions, see the box on page 25.
    Net profit lower in 2H because of huge seasonal profit impact from U.S. business in their summer.

Previous guidance was permanent tax benefit from U.S. of $3m per annum which saw the shares up 50 cents in December, new permanent tax guidance is $2m per annum, disappointingly mostly ameliorated by lower trading guidance.

Good luck to investors, I can't be invested everywhere. I think this is a good company trading at about fair value.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-02-2018 at 09:10 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

My front end loader has finished moving my ATM gains from yesterday. Currently idling to see what it can do with THL (and SML) today.

great result... esp up 95%.. excellent!!!!!!!!!!