sharetrader
Page 256 of 397 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3966
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kiwico View Post
    Good to see you've done well but that is far too many eggs in one basket for my liking.
    Not a problem with the amount of profit he will be sitting on.

Jeff Bezos has made a few bob over the years

If you read the first few pages of this document (the Amazon 2004 AR bit) you get the idea Jeff prefers cash flow per share instead of earnings per share

Based on THL last three years cash flow per share of 20c (F15) / 0.5c (F16) / 5c (F17) / 15c may F18(excluding acquisition capex) and a current book value of $1.73 I think Jeff would say that at $6.60 THL is very very very very expensive if not totally unrealistically overvalued

http://library.corporate-ir.net/libr...ual_report.pdf
    Last edited by winner69; 09-07-2018 at 02:19 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kiwico View Post
    Good to see you've done well but that is far too many eggs in one basket for my liking.
    Completely agree, well done GC, you picked these guys really early on and have done really well. I followed your comments and jumped in much later and have still done well. If I was in your position, it would be time for some diworseification. Even though that might not be so exciting.

I am thinking about diversify too but it’s dividebds is good. Growth is thrive Hard to make the decisions

And I am sitting on carry free positions Make it even harder to considering selling

I have my mind on this stock valuation at 8.90 to even 10 dollar

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeff Bezos has made a few bob over the years

If you read the first few pages of this document (the Amazon 2004 AR bit) you get the idea Jeff prefers cash flow per share instead of earnings per share

Based on THL last three years cash flow per share of 20c (F15) / 0.5c (F16) / 5c (F17) / 15c may F18(excluding acquisition capex) and a current book value of $1.73 I think Jeff would say that at $6.60 THL is very very very very expensive if not totally unrealistically overvalued

http://library.corporate-ir.net/libr...ual_report.pdf
    "The Don" won his court battle on the Muslim country ban list right ? Fallout from his waging war on all trade fronts (even with his former allies) to hit tourism into the U.S. ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    "The Don" won his court battle on the Muslim country ban list right ? Fallout from his waging war on all trade fronts (even with his former allies) to hit tourism into the U.S. ?
    If that happens "The Don" will require Americans to holiday at home or he will tax them "more, a lot more".
    So no worries for THL :-)

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    If that happens "The Don" will require Americans to holiday at home or he will tax them "more, a lot more".
    So no worries for THL :-)
    LOL Touché This dog reckons however that in general terms it's getting a little colder out there, (perhaps just a reflection of what I see unfolding in N.Z. so maybe somewhat myopic vision or maybe not) which can't be good for tourism... https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/105...of-a-rainy-day ….oh wait no worries Kiwi's will all holiday at home and everything will be fine and dandy no matter how many trade wars there are affecting worldwide economic growth
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

seem like ppl are selling for school holiday trip today