sharetrader
Page 273 of 397 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3966
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I'm not good at selling. Still in, pleased with the dividend, especially on my average buy of 3.85.
    Interesting times ahead tho. Hope they have got it right and their top guys are devoting enough of their time to THL. Suspect their foray into the USA will be demanding.
    Same here, don't see any reason to sell now. Still think there's an upside surprise come ASM time in October.

In the meantime, Milford might be selling their remaining stake, therefore creating some weakness in the short term. Just a guess though...

I just got out... Noting my post in ATM thread, I am liquidating my portfolio to pay down my mortgage and I am not comfortable holding THL noting I have to get out at some point in the next few months.

I bought at $114 so happy to be out at @$579

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Same here, don't see any reason to sell now. Still think there's an upside surprise come ASM time in October.

In the meantime, Milford might be selling their remaining stake, therefore creating some weakness in the short term. Just a guess though...
    I'm with you sb9. No reason to sell this one and look forward to exciting times ahead wit this company

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post

Is totally over priced at the moment based on current and expected performance but impending acquisitions will keep the excitment up

Just imagine a big(ish) meaningful acquisition and a new profit target of $80m .....that would get the adrenalin going and a share price close to 10 bucks

A decent acquisition might mean a capital raise but punters won’t mind,
    Last edited by winner69; 29-08-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Is totally over priced at the momemt but impending acquisitions will keep the excitment up

Just imagine a big(ish) meaningful acquisition and a new profit target of $80m .....that would get the adrenalin going and a share price close to 10 bucks

That's my pick too, they might do a capital raise if the acquisition is rather large and at the same time tackle the rising debt levels as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I'm with you sb9. No reason to sell this one and look forward to exciting times ahead wit this company
    100% agree, wonder where our original cheerleader golden city is these days.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I'm not good at selling. Still in, pleased with the dividend, especially on my average buy of 3.85.
    Interesting times ahead tho. Hope they have got it right and their top guys are devoting enough of their time to THL. Suspect their foray into the USA will be demanding.
    Every time I've followed a share foray into the USA it's been hard going. I decided to take profits from this one at 5.80

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

I'd prefer they keep some of the dividend (get a bit nervous when I see dividend equally increased borrowing)

I am happily doing lots things in asx. For thl. There is risk and rewards at current but I am a believer of the management. If they operate th2 sucessfully .Th2 alone could be worth a billion dollar company but not without risk with burning cash. And antisipating new acqusition comming with new goal set. Could be another game change. Thl is not just a rv company anymore with low pe It has the th2 potential so pe should look differently.

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    I am happily doing lots things in asx. For thl. There is risk and rewards at current but I am a believer of the management. If they operate th2 sucessfully .Th2 alone could be worth a billion dollar company but not without risk with burning cash. And antisipating new acqusition comming with new goal set. Could be another game change. Thl is not just a rv company anymore with low pe It has the th2 potential so pe should look differently.
    Yep .....will one day be viewed and valued as a tech company (hopefully)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

To be honest I made too much money in a single stock.
    Last edited by golden city; 29-08-2018 at 12:52 PM.