sharetrader
Page 277 of 397 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3966

It is a substantial higher goal. That is what I saw it too could be anything from 60m to 80m. They must know what the new acqusition looks like and have the numbers soon could be a underwrite cr for the acsqusition too

When the substantially higher new goal set up ?Mr Market dont like to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    It is a substantial higher goal. That is what I saw it too could be anything from 60m to 80m. They must know what the new acqusition looks like and have the numbers soon could be a underwrite cr for the acsqusition too
    THL have over the past few years been pretty good at delivering what they say they will. While SP is getting closer to my stop loss I"m still happy to remain a wile longer and see how this plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    Where the new acquisition information come from, any more details? thanks

Plenty of talk about their acquisition hunt in the annual report.

yes,found it,thanks

“We are continuing to explore M&A activity that adds value to the longer term position of thl. We are currently in discussions with various parties around the world,
    with interesting opportunities for both core thl and the businesses in which we have equity interests. We will keep the market informed, as appropriate.”

It could well be a few acqusition not just one to consolidated the industry with Share offer to the party involve. Thl is good at doing deals without much cash

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    After reading some fairly positive comments, followed by plenty of negative ones, and seeing the massive drop in SP, I decided to go back and review the investor presentation that accompanied the results announcement.

Overall, I found the outlook for 2019 to be uncertain, but not as negative as the reaction would suggest. The following comment from page 7 suggests that at these prices the return to shareholders is looking very good indeed.

"We need to consider new medium-term goals for the business. The underlying assumptions for the 2020 NPAT goal of $50M haven’t materially changed. We will reset a new goal. It is too soon to set that goal, but we will set it openly and deliver. The new goal will be substantially higher."
    I'm with you Jantar. I don't see in the report any suggestion that profit will be lower next year, quite to the contrary, but with some risk due to further funding of TH2. I sold 40% of my THL shares back in February but intend to hold the rest long term and see how it plays out. I acknowledge the company is changing course quite substantially with the JV. I find it quite exciting to be part of it but will be watching progress carefully.
    Last edited by iceman; 01-09-2018 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I do not know,however "the market" is saying it doubts it will.
    So should we decide to "only" pay twice the 6.175 eps growth?
    6.175 x 2 =12.35.
    So PE of 12.35 times year 2020 eps of .428, gives a share price of $5.28.
    SUM easier decisions elsewhere,should you follow Rob??
    Written on 13/7...thanks Percy .. Will we get to 5.28?

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Written on 13/7...thanks Percy .. Will we get to 5.28?
    If we do, I shall sell half the remainder of my portfolio and buy only THL