sharetrader
Page 313 of 397 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3966

... and down she goes ...

An absolute shocker. No way to sugar coat this. Sales and stock of used campervans shaping up as a real thorn in their side, not that they need another one after digging themselves one with throwing millions at digital idea's with no clear pathway to growth. Looks like we're headed back to this trading on a cyclical no growth basis and a big downward correction in the SP. I won't try and value at this stage other than to say I think fair value is a long way south of the current share price.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-02-2019 at 10:12 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I exited with loss realised today.... a decrease in profit EXCLUDING non recurring item wasn't looking good. I also learned my lesson how a negative result can affect this kind of stock and the effect last for a long time.... I still believe that THL is a good company but just not sure how long the downtrend will continue especially the result numbers don't sound hopeful

Considering exiting also ... would have to wear a big loss, but at this rate it'll take another four years of dividends just to break even ... I don't know that I'm prepared to take that risk.

Investor

If anything today's price drop will make that Chinese outfit more keen....

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    If anything today's price drop will make that Chinese outfit more keen....
    Don't think so.

The Chinese are momentum chasers.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Don't think so.

The Chinese are momentum chasers.
    If so, the 'momentum' is here now.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    If so, the 'momentum' is here now.
    Haha - love it!

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Got out $5.54 with a reasonable profit. Very dissapointed as I thought they were a great company and I planned to hold them long term. Will consider buying back if it drops into the $3s...ouch! GLH!

Guys above disappointed THL is understandable. But THL has track record of excellence. Probably you need to look at it in the long-run which I believe it will still be excellent.

No companies without any concerns. If there was one, its share price would have reached sky high.