sharetrader
Page 360 of 403 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4022

their campervans can use for isolation unit,and holiday parks can turn to isolation park as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    their campervans can use for isolation unit,and holiday parks can turn to isolation park as well.
    True, but not much fun in winter. As well - there are plenty of empty hotels around which would make better isolation units as well as make shift hospitals ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    True, but not much fun in winter. As well - there are plenty of empty hotels around which would make better isolation units as well as make shift hospitals ...
    Hotels if they got central aircon system ,its not safe for isolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogul View Post
    Yeah right! Love the irony. Wonder if management will get a bit more of a grip on reality this week.
    Rob Campbell must be finding it extremely tough to get any sleep at night. All his chairman roles are getting smashed, THL, SKC and SUM. He's really hit the "jackpot".
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

could be a high risk contender to go bust , to much debt not enough tourists to make money
    one step ahead of the herd

Default Dodged a $12,000 bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Sold my THL holding today, just about at breakeven. I have concerns as to where TOGO is going (down the gurgler) as well as the gloworm caves (directed at overseas visitors mainly). Will anyone be spending money on campervans in a recession (unlikely). Hated to do this as I thought they had some potential.
    Well with the benefit of hindsight, I dodged a $12,000 bullet with THL. Mind some of my other investmrnts arent doing that well.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Well with the benefit of hindsight, I dodged a $12,000 bullet with THL. Mind some of my other investmrnts arent doing that well.
    Plenty of opportunity for bottomfeeding to come.....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Plenty of opportunity for bottomfeeding to come.....
    Really depend on the debt that they are carrying atm both short term and long term !

At least independent investors can make decisions as to buy or sell on the spot. Fund managers have to have a meeting, get a consensus, and get signed approvals before they can make a decision That saved me on this one. What a difference a few days make.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Really depend on the debt that they are carrying atm both short term and long term !
    think they make heaps from europeans cant see them coming here now . big dent in there profits. US will be the same. only hope is nz and aus doing heaps more internal travel
    one step ahead of the herd