sharetrader
Page 47 of 403 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

it is already forecast..10.5m earning this year..my friend., which is around 10c per share for 2014..,pe is aroudn 11 to 12 at moment., where is the PE 22 came from?

Rob Campbell buying.

Good sign so on my action list now.

Followed him into GPG and that has been a winner.

very good sign in deep., he is buying at 1.17..which is close to the current high.., indicating lot more to come

i am looking at around 1.30-1.50 soon

The only real problem I have is that I don't see this as sustainable given fleet sales have had a very positive effect on figures. How will this effect overall figures going forward. selling off assets (depreciating assets) suits a business that is cutting costs currently. the relationship between the cyclical nature of the business and the assets needed to operate make it a difficult business to gauge. Not to mention that the return on equity is dismal really.

Quote Originally Posted by benjitara View Post
    The only real problem I have is that I don't see this as sustainable given fleet sales have had a very positive effect on figures. How will this effect overall figures going forward. selling off assets (depreciating assets) suits a business that is cutting costs currently. the relationship between the cyclical nature of the business and the assets needed to operate make it a difficult business to gauge. Not to mention that the return on equity is dismal really.
    Getting an economic return on assets employed is certainly the challenge they face. They need to get good money on rental for the Campers as they are not cheap vehicles to replace. This has been a problem for a few years now, especially in markets where the currency is strong. Australia has been something of a train wreck the past couple of years and has had a VERY high dollar. The NZD is high, and returns here are not that great. Roadbear seems to have gone well in USA and that coincides with a weak USD. In the medium and long term they need to be able to replace fleet as well as generate a decent return on the capital employed.

it is a trend play.., why worry too much....

remember stock is not your wife.., make your play and said good bye .

Default Chairman Rob Campbell buying

https://www.nzx.com/companies/THL/announcements/249407

Rob Campbell sounded confident at the AGM that he can improve THL profits and now he is backing this up with some THL share purchases in march and April.

always looking good.., when chiarman keep topping